On the other hand, you returned to Chan who wanted to introduce you to his former CEO and acted normally. You endured the fatigue that attacked you and your body began to heat up. You held it and pretended to smile until the conversation was over.

You immediately returned to the bridal table and sat there without waiting for Chan. Your hands rested on the table and held your throbbing head. Your breath hitched and it was getting hotter and hotter.

"Y/n-" said Chan who just came to you. His brows furrowed in confusion at your behavior. But the moment his hand touched your slightly trembling shoulder, his expression turned into very worried.

"You're shivering-" he said as he took off his suit. He covered your body with it then put his hand on your forehead to check your temperature, "You have a fever again, you must be tired. Hyunjin texted me that you also had a nosebleed while on the toilet, is that true? We need to go to the hospital. You also need rest."

Ah, as you thought, Hyunjin would have told Chan about that, "Chris, I'm fine, don't worry, hm? No need to go to the hospital, I'm just tired and need rest. I can't leave you here with a million questions about me missing from the party."

You were right, if you were leaving, of course it would be a question for everyone who came. And Chan knew that you didn't like being the center of attention of people who worried about you.

Even for you, a party like this made you feel anxious because of the people's stare at you as the main character in this party.

"Okay, but you should lean on my shoulder."

You nodded, making Chan immediately bring his chair closer to you. His hand pulled your head to rest on his shoulder then put his arm around you to get closer to his body. At least, this way could provide a warm and comfortable feeling for you.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"You like this?"

"With all my heart."

Chan and you were currently lying on the bed, a bed that had been decorated for the newlyweds. After the wedding ceremony in Australia was over three days ago, you and Chan finally went home this afternoon and moved into a new home.

It was not an apartment anymore but a house built from vacant land with the design of your dream home. Chan still remembered the conversation you had with him about each other's dream houses, you even showed him your dream home design.

A simple house, neither too small nor too big, made of brick walls with a flower garden around it. Beside the house there was a garden with wooden tables and chairs, equipped with wooden swings and a tent that was already available there. 

Near the swings, there were bushes that lined up like a fence with a gap as an entrance that would lead you into the labyrinth. The labyrinth would end up in a secret garden which Chan said, much prettier than the flower gardens around the house.

Chan really made the house according to your design, and the labyrinth was his own idea.

"Don't cry, love." said Chan while wiping away your remaining tears. After arriving home, you cried until your nose was red, making you look very cute and adorable.

"How can I not cry, huh? You really built this house like my design. And the labyrinth with the secret garden completes it all. When did you take my design paper?"

"While you were cooking, I stole it from your room. You're not angry, are you?"

"No," you pull his cheek towards your face, giving him a quick peck, "Thank you Chris, for everything."

"No need to thank me. Uhm-by the way, would you like to go to the labyrinth now? I already know the ways to the- uh, y-y/n?"

You suddenly kissed Chan aggressively, making him unable to continue what he was saying. He was surprised by your sudden action, but his dominant side quickly came out. The kiss made the situation heated up, even Chan's hands had started to explore all parts of your body. He gripped your waist, occasionally lifting the hem of your sweater a little.

You understood the sign he gave you. You broke the kiss and looked at him. His face was already carrying a lustful expression with drooping eyes, wishing for something he wanted.

"May I ?"

You nodded shyly, then got up for a moment and raised your hand slightly, letting him take off all your clothes. With your bra and panties still left on your body, Chan took off his clothes. You felt your cheeks burn when you saw his muscular body.

Chan immediately threw his clothes on the floor, then gently pushed your shoulders back to lie on the bed. He looked at you without blinking, occasionally looking your body up and down.

"So beautiful."

You smiled while stroking his strong arm. He returned your smile with a kiss. His body moved a little rough, so you could feel his hips deliberately colliding with yours. You knew this movement, the movement that wanted something from you. But he seemed to be trying to hold his lust back from going any further.

No, you didn't want him to hold back just because of a fear of hurting you.

"Don't hesitate, Chris."

Chan broke the kiss and looked at you expectantly, "But you just recovered from a fever."

You didn't answer, just pulled him back into the kiss that had been delayed. Your hands moved toward his briefs, pulling them down to tease him. He realised that, made him forget all his worries.

Tonight, he was yours,

and you were his,

as the union of your deepest love,

before it's too late.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ