Fix Your Wings

"You're actually pretty, Y/n, unfortunately you're not slim enough."

"You're only beautiful when you put on some makeup."

"You look like their maid when you're standing next to your family."

"You're-

"You-

.

.

Sorry, I shouldn't have appeared in the sun,

Because I'd better hide in the dark.

.

Go as far as possible,

.

.

Y/n.

.

.

"Y/N! Y/N HEY! Wake up! Are you okay ??"

You gasped and woke up with wide eyes, again with tears running down your cheeks. You held your head tightly, trying to endure the pain of waking up from your nightmare.

Wait- why was there that stranger in front of you?

"C-Chan- why are you here- where is this? What happened to me?"

Chan who suddenly was beside you of course made you surprised. You quickly got up and moved backwards until your back hit the headboard, as if Chan was a guy about to do something bad.

You looked down briefly, oh, you were even still wearing your uniform and apron. You were grateful.

You blinked fastly, trying to recognise the place in front of your eyes. You looked here and there many times until you finally realised that you might be in-

"This is my apartment. Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you. You fainted last night at the cafe and I took you to the hospital. Of course I had to bring you here because I don't know where your house is."

Chan smiled wryly. How many times had he lied about your house?

You sighed with relief after you heard his explanation. At least he meant to help you. But still you were in someone's apartment that you didn't even know where the location was. Was this far from your house?

Gosh- you just remembered, your mum must be mad!

"Chan, where are my belongings? I need my phone-"

"Use mine, your belongings are still in the cafe. Don't worry, I've locked it." Chan said as he handed you his phone, "Just tell your parents that you have to spend the night at the cafe to make a new soup recipe and unfortunately your phone fell into the soup."

You nodded and finally took Chan's phone. You didn't know what you're thinking, you immediately typed a message to your mum according to what Chan said as if he already knew your family situation. You smiled slightly, your answer was a bit silly even though it still made sense.

At least it won't raise questions from your parents about you not coming home and sending messages using an unknown number.

"Thank you," you said as you returned Chan's phone, "I have to go home, thank you for-"

"Don't go."

Chan pulled your hand slowly before you could ask what he meant. He led you into the dining room with two bowls of porridge already on the table.

He pulled up a chair, signaling you to sit there. Then he sat in front of you with the porridge in front of each.

"I made breakfast, please eat first before you leave."