His Lips

Sometimes humans are confusing.

They try to avoid roses, for fear of accidentally scratched by the thorns.

But when someone gives a rose, they can't hold themselves to accept it.

Sometimes humans are confusing.

They like to enjoy the beauty of the world,

Even though they know, they might be hurt so deeply.

That's how you feel, right?

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Yeah, yeah, wait a minute," you shouted as you ran towards the door while tying your hair.

You opened the door, showing Chan who was smiling at you with a bouquet of pink roses in his hand. You giggled softly, he was so cliché. But you couldn't lie, you were so happy with the way he treated you.

"Thank you, Chan. But why give me pink roses?"

"I want to thank you."

You frowned, not understanding what he was talking about. You'd never given him anything, shouldn't you be the one to thank?

"Thank you for what, Chan?"

"Because you have accepted me. I'm, uhm- so happy. You decided to accept my feelings. Thank you, because you decided to be my girlfriend."

You looked down, smiling softly as you tried to cover your blushing face. Yes, last night Chan couldn't control himself after you told him your feelings. You still remembered very well when he asked you to be his girlfriend.

You were a little shy, didn't think that you finally had a boyfriend again after all this time. Even if you were still not sure about your trauma.

But your heart couldn't be controlled anymore, you couldn't help but accept him.

"Then let's give these flowers to my neighbours."

Your words confused Chan. He didn't say anything but continued to follow you as you started walking towards your neighbours.

He thought you would keep the flower in your room, staring at it until it withers. But what you just did was beyond his expectations.

"Why did you give it to them, Y/n?"

"Ah, I'm sorry- are you mad? If you mind, I won't-"

"No, I'm not mad at all. Just wanted to know your reason."

Chan was curious about the reason and purpose of his beautiful angel by doing that. Your smile as you tucked the flower stalks on the door made him fall in love with you even more.

"Pink roses symbolise gratitude, grace and joy. I want to say that to my neighbours who have made me happy.

I certainly appreciate and am so happy with your gift. It's just, I don't want to keep this happiness alone."

"Oh, I see. Then, did they ever give you something?"

"No, but they accepted the flowers and messages I gave them with pleasure. I'm happy if they feel happy about it."

Chan didn't know how many surprises he had gotten from you. And on your first day as a couple, he had learned a lot from you.