New Home

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

I was always ready to go anytime,

and always ready to let you go.

Because this person who you called as the sun, won't shine for you anymore.

This letter was written by a lonely and fragile soul,

a soul that would fly anytime,

a soul that loved to be a shadow,

a soul that deserved more torture,

a soul that never felt that they deserved kindness from anyone.

Because this soul was going to a dead end.

.

.

Chan was worried, he was really worried.

It had been two weeks since he was dating you, but you were getting more and more gloomy by the day. Every day, he picked you up and drove you home in the evening with you just sitting silently.

When he was resting, he visited you at the cafe. But as usual, you looked soulless. He also noticed that your body was getting skinnier.

He asked you so many times, convincing you to lean on him. But you always said you were okay with your fake smile.

Chan couldn't stand still, he needed to find out what happened to you.

"Thanks for driving me home, uhm- Chris."

As he said, you could call him by his birth name whenever you want. You decided to do it when you two were alone, just to make your connection with him more intimate, and he loved it.

"You're welcome. Y/n, I-"

Chan didn't have time to continue his words, you immediately left him and walked towards your house gate. He quickly grabbed your wrist, making you let out a faint groan, but he could still hear it clearly. He realised that the wounds were still there and getting deeper.

"-I need to go to the toilet, can I use yours?"

You looked at him then nodded, letting him walk into your house.

"Damn it, you just keep wasting my money. What a useless man! Give back the hundred million you used to gamble!"

"I lost, okay? What do you want me to pay for that hundred million? Have a little patience, bitch! You think I didn't know you were having an affair with a young man? What kind of mother are you?"

"Mother you say? What do you know? You don't care about your own children either!"

"They are already mature, even y/n can also earn her own money. Just let them. If they mingle freely and get pregnant, what can we do?"

Loud screams in your house made you hesitate to open the door. Your hand gripped the doorknob, shaking, trying to hold back the tears from falling.

Chan growled stifled, so this what's been messing you up for the past two weeks?

His hands moved to your ears, closing them tightly with his thumbs stroking your head. Even though Chan knew you could still hear everything, he just wanted to tell you to stop hearing those shits.

"Don't listen, let's get out of here. To our home."

You turned around, then pushed Chan's body, pushing him all the way to his car.