"Sure." I smiled at him and pulled my hands reluctantly from his,  "You go first."

Blaise nodded and rubbed his hands together, "Okay. What's your favorite color?"

"Pink or blue." I replied.

He nodded again and leaned forward a bit. "Your turn." He said, his lips tugging up slightly at the corners.

"Um...what's your favorite animal?" I asked, smiling and placing my folded hands in my lap.

"Lion. Rawr." Blaise replied, even adding a little hand gesture making him look like he was showing off his paw. It reminded me of Beyonce in her Single Ladies video.

I laughed out loud and before I knew it, Blaise stole a short kiss on my cheek. I blushed slightly and nodded at him to go. "Hmm now I'm gonna get personal with you," He winked, "How long was your longest relationship?"

The lingering blush on my cheeks deepened from a light pink to red in an instant. "Oh um...I've uh, never been in a real relationship...You know, before this one..."

Blaise chuckled which made me blush a deeper red. He surprised by grabbing my hand and shaking his head, smiling. "That's a good thing. I want to be your first everything." I couldn't help but catch the slight innuendo in the last part of what he said.

"Well, you were my first kiss, and you're my first real boyfriend, so that's a good start." Before Blaise could say anything else to make me blush, I continued, "My turn. Um...do you have a favorite childhood memory?"

Blaise stayed silent for a few moments, a look of concentration on his face. "Yeah, I do. I was about five I think, and I was playing catch or something with my dad."

Awwww! "That's adorable Blaise!" I cooed, grinning at him. Blaise's face scrunched up at the word 'adorable', which made me giggle a bit.

"I'm not adorable. Puppies are adorable. Not me." He shook his head, shooting me a fake glare. I smiled wider and placed my hands on his cheeks, squishing his face between them. Blaise's lips stuck out like a fish and I clamped my lips together to stop from laughing.

I let go and started laughing as Blaise pulled a pouty face, sticking out his bottom lip dramatically. His eyes lit up and he shot me an evil grin before he attacked my sides with his fingers. I squirmed uncontrollably beneath him, screaming and giggling as he tickled me. Blaise's fingers were gentle yet they were still making me shout and laugh so hard my stomach started to hurt. "B-Blaise, stop! Stop!" I screamed, laughing loudly.

"Not until you say sorry for calling me adorable!"

"Fine!" I squeaked, "I'm sorry!"

Blaise laughed and made me lie down on my back on the blanket, keeping all his weight on his elbows as to not crush me. I smiled up at him as I tried to catch my breath, pulling in air then laughing it out, making me gasp again for air over and over. Blaise grinned at me and swooped his head down to mine, planting his lips over mine.

Blaise's lips moved gently against mine, effectively taking what breath I had left away from me. We both smiled against each other's lips at the same time, and I pulled away to laugh. Blaise chuckled and ducked his face into my neck, leaving a small kiss right under my ear. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around Blaise's neck as I started giggling.

We tickled each other for a few minutes and laughed before we settled down on our backs beside each other on the blanket, our fingers intertwined between us. I turned my head and looked at Blaise with a smile on my face, and saw him looking right back at me. He smirked back at me and snuck a quick kiss on my cheek before he leaned back.