We are Right Here

"WHY DID YOU TELL HIM ALL THAT?" Papyrus whisper yelled at Sans again while they split into groups, looking for the experiments. "call me evil, but this is amusing, sending our creator on a wild goose chase." Papyrus sweatdropped. "THAT IS EVIL.." Sans shrugged. "i don't wanna be a weapon, do you?" Papyrus shook his head. "then let's watch and enjoy." Sans grinned, crossing his arms over his head. Papyrus sighed. "SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW? PRETEND TO SEARCH?" Sans' grin widened. "sure. when he starts to falter, i'll give him a bit more." Papyrus huffed. "OK, WHAT'S THIS REALLY ABOUT? ARE YOU MAD AT HIM?"
"aren't you? he left us locked in a cage to starve."
"NOT OF HIS OWN VIOLATION! HE WAS ERASED FROM TIME AND SPACE!" Papyrus replied sharply. "... alright, fine. i'm being harsh. i'm sorry." Sans sighed, rubbing his skull. "it's just.. you're survival is my only concern. he violated that when he disappeared." Sans teeth sharpened. "I AM FINE SANS, WE ARE FINE. LET GO OF THIS."
"i'll let go when i know he won't be a threat to us." Sans growled. That.. was as good as Papyrus is going to get.

☢☢☢

They met back up at the Skelebros house. "SANS, WHERE'S THE KEY?" Papyrus searched the usual hiding spots. "you brought it to the surface as a momento, remember?" Papyrus' sockets widened. "OH.. RIGHT.."
"You've got to be kidding me." Undyne groaned. Sans slipped off, teleporting on into the house and unlocking the door. Opening it, he grinned. "back was unlocked." Sans shrugged. "OH! THANKS BROTHER!" Everyone came in and Papyrus went to the kitchen. "I HOPE THERE'S STILL FOOD IN THE HOUSE.." Undyne chased after Papyrus and Alphys chased after Undyne. Toriel and Frisk were tired from the search and went to Pap's room for a nap. That left Sans... with Gaster. "uh.. hey buddy." Gaster looked to Sans. "Hi. Did you see anything out there? You seem to be very observant."
"well, i noticed fox tracks. if there was fox tracks here, that means your experiments probably already surfaced." Gaster paled, if a skeleton could get paler. "Stars.. are you aware how dangerous those things can be?"
"i've seen their den. i've seen the marks. i know what they can do." Sans replied. "if they can feel, i'd be careful if i was you. they may be angry." He warned. "or threatened."

☢☢☢

Gaster thought on Sans warning. He hoped they couldn't feel. They were dangerous enough with pure instinct. If they were intelligent, he truly feared for them all. There was yelling from the kitchen, a race between Papyrus and Undyne on who could cook faster. Sans was sitting the on the couch, 'sleeping'. Gaster didn't know how he could sleep with all the noise, even Toriel and Frisk had woken up. "LUNCH!" Both called at the same time. Just like that, Sans was up. "hope you have an appetite, things get... burnt, when they're heated. Sans winked at Gaster, who deadpanned at the pun. "Oh.. I see.." He chuckled. "it's a fair warning."

☢☢☢

Gaster followed the skeleton into the kitchen. The  kitchen looked like a murder scene and a house fire, Toriel had opened a window and Frisk the back door so the smoke could escape. Red sauce covered the floors, walls, and ceiling. Yet somehow the table, chairs, and meal itself was perfectly fine. It even looked perfect. Gaster didn't understand what Sans was talking about... until he tasted it. "I'm afraid I'm full Papyrus." Toriel dismissed herself. "M-me too.." Alphys left quickly. "I.. may have put TO much passion into this.." Undyne left as well. Frisk's face was scrunched, but they were determined to finish. Papyrus wouldn't eat Until Gaster tried it and Sans actually seemed to be enjoying it so Gaster took a bite, and swallowed down the words to describe this.. dish. He now commended the human and Sans. "It is good, but I don't need sustenance, coming from the Void." He explained. "more please?" Sans asked. How?! Gaster wanted to scream. He held his tongue, dismissing himself, Frisk following behind. "HE HATES IT."
"nobody can handle your cooking like i can. what's up?"

☢☢☢

"WE SHOULD DISCUSS OUR NEXT MOVES. IF YOU WON'T DROP THIS UNTIL YOU KNOW GASTER ISN'T A THREAT, MAYBE HE SHOULD GET INVOLVED TOO." Papyrus stated. "that's what i was thinking. i'm glad we're on the same page with that at least. he knows everything so he may know what to do about our problem." Papyrus sighed heavily. "YOU'RE TO MISTRUSTING, BROTHER. PERHAPS THE PROBLEM LIES WITHIN YOU." Sans shook his head. "you're to trusting, bro. it's not just the past i'm upset about, it's the threat of our future too. we were supposed to be weapons, you read the notes too." He pointed out. "that's why he's a threat." Sans phalanges thrummed on the table. "WE WILL TALK TO HIM. HE WILL KNOW IF GASTER IS REALLY A THREAT OR NOT." Papyrus reminded Sans. "right, right. i'm due to a day at grillby's anyway."