" Tips to get your hottie" Zhan rolled his eyes " Jie~ The last thing I need is your help in this situation, please I'm already pissed enough" Xuan made poker face staring at Zhan " When I say something you listen, or else ..." she said, pinching his cheeks making Zhan wince in pain " Ah~ Jie, fine tell me what is it ?" Xuan smiled as she freed Zhan's ear " Listen~ What you need to do is ...".

The next day ...

" Will her ideas even work? Damn! Jie~ just wants to embarrass me even more" Zhan sighed, taking the file in his hand, he wasn't sure if the idea given by his sister the previous night would even be helpful, but anything was better than doing nothing. He came out of his lab after getting called by his professor who wanted to talk to him about something, he decided he would meet Yibo after he met with his professor to proceed with the idea his sister gave him.

As he walked to his professor's office, he saw another professor standing there with him as well as some group of students. Normally Zhan would brush it off, but carefully looking at the group of students. Zhan realized it was the Computer Science department professor along with the Computer Science department student. Immediately Zhan's eyes began searching for Yibo. His pupils continuously moved trying to find what he was looking for and finally it did, there he was, Yibo stood beside his professor talking with Forensic Science professor aka Zhan's professor.

" Professor, you called for me?" Zhan asked as he stood beside his professor facing Yibo, who had just noticed that Zhan was there as well, even though his lips curled to smile at Zhan, but he stopped immediately remembering what happened the previous day. Zhan's professor patted Zhan's shoulder proudly" There he is, he is the star of our department, no wonder you choose the best student to do the task Professor Zhou" said Professor Chen who stood there looking at Zhan with a proud smile. Zhan smiled, bowing at both the professor's. " Zhan, I'm here to ask you a ..." as Professor Chen spoke Zhan gave the file to him.

" Professor Chen, this has the details of who had destroyed the computer lab, hope you find this helpful" Zhan explained giving him the file. Professor Chen took the file and smiled at Zhan " No wonder your professor was all high praise about you" he said, opening the file while the students around professor Chen assembled around him to look at the culprits. One of the students who saw the details was stunned and so did others " Aren't these three graduated seniors of our department ?" he asked while the others nodded. 

Professor Chen narrowed his brows suspiciously " I guess we have to find these three, anyway thank you for Forensic Science for helping us out and also Xiao Zhan, if you have problems in the future you can always approach either me or our computer science department" Zhan smiled as the students and professor began to disperse.

Zhan took one look at Yibo who walked along with his friends, he sighed thinking over what his sister said ' if you want his attention, start by ignoring him, don't force him or talk to him first, keep the replies smaller and don't smile much, treat him as though... as though you've lost interest on him, this way he will begin thinking what the hell happened to you and this would trouble him more that you aren't talking to him like you used to' Zhan sighed once again thinking about his sister's words. As he did, someone tapped on his shoulder. Zhan turned around and as he did Yibo stood there with his arms crossed to his chest.

" Look! I..." Yibo spoke but Zhan cut him off " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did, you don't have to be my slave or anything anymore, just um... Now that I've helped you, you don't have to do anything, so don't worry" as he said this Yibo chuckled " We both were guilty, I made you my slave, you made me your slave, I guess we are pretty equal now, moreover I like hanging out with you, so... Friends ?" Yibo stretched his hand for Zhan to shake. Zhan looked at Yibo and then looked back at his hands, he bit his bottom lip and then smiled " Sure ~" he said, shaking his hand.

***

To Be Continued ...