louis nods before following him out of his office. he takes a look around the office before he leaves and catches harry's red hawaiian shirt sitting on the arm of the couch, waiting to be worn. he looks back at harry, who's about to round the corner, and an idea pops in his head as he rushes to his side to leave the club with him.

the smoke break consisted of them sitting in the pavilion with louis' legs thrown across harry's lap while he sat with his back against the wooden wall. harry was absentmindedly toying with his boot laces until he accidentally untied the ones on his left boot. so he reties them, unties louis' right boot and ties those again so they're hopefully the same amount of tightness.

he spots small bruises on the insides of louis' thighs through the bottom of his shorts. "working yourself too hard," he tuts. louis has been back on the floor for a week now. his body is getting used to being on the pole again, so he's bruising easier. give it some time.

"i've had worse," louis shrugs it off. when he catches harry's frown, he adds, "first week at paralyzer my legs were black and blue. 'm fine."

harry nods and puts his hand back on louis' thigh while he finishes his cigarette off. he scrapes the end of it along the boards of the pavillion and flicks the dead butt into the waste bucket at the entrance steps, fist pumping when he made it in. he tries to toss louis' in there as well but misses.

they walk back in through the front entrance and harry clocks them in behind the front counter, leaning over it to kiss louis' cheek. "have fun."

"you know it," louis returns the cheek kiss and walks through the entryway. instead of heading straight to the locker rooms to fix his appearance, he sneaks down the back hallway.

"and where do you think you're going?" mitch asks from his open office, causing louis to stop in his tracks.

he takes a few steps backwards and pokes his head into the boss's office. "i'm robbing harry."

"oh...alright. have fun."

louis dips into his boyfriend's office, racing back down the hallway smuggling harry's hawaiian shirt under the tee shirt he was wearing. he ruffles his hair in the mirror in the locker room, and strips himself of his tee shirt before pulling harry's shirt over his shoulders and leaving it unbuttoned. if it's open wide enough they can see his piercings plus the low cut shorts. they could practically be panties with the way his thighs eat them up. with it buttoned, his shorts were barely visible. it was good either way.

he leaves it unbuttoned and puts "smelly goods," as niall calls them, on himself before heading out to the floor to tend to the rest of society. zayn's on first, so he sits front row and cheers his best friend on while picking up loose dollar bills that fell off the stage. he gathers about twenty, holding them in his hands and proceeds to make it rain on the boy when he comes to him.

after zayn's round, a lei is handed to louis to put around his neck plus one for his wrist by niall so he blends in with everyone else. niall is wearing a hula skirt over his shorts and a very bright pink and yellow floral shirt.

"you look ridiculous," louis laughs as the boy does a twirl.

"eh," niall shrugs, "i'm gonna convince all the other lads to wear one too. just watch."

around midnight they hold a limbo game. the winner gets a free private dance, the usual grand prize. the champion, a very pretty girl who's name was amari (announced once she won) picked one of the female dancers to do her show.

he covers the bar for michael's break and makes himself a drink after he tends to the crowd. he makes a couple hundred on tips easily, but he has niall do the really heavy lifting for him.