"Rage marriage is an option at the moment," Tubbo mumbles and I chuckle again. 

"Who would you rage marry? Me?!" I mean it as a joke but then the idea decides to make a nest in my mind. It does the same for Tubbo. 

"Wait actually?" Tubbo doesn't laugh. 

We stare at each other in the eyes for a moment. We're thinking the same thing, I know we are. It wouldn't be so bad, it would work out for both of us. I could tell there was no real commitment that Tubbo wanted. We both thought it would be funny and maybe kind of cool too? 

I feel my tail swish as I think, a habit that Phil pointed out and that Y/N laughed about since she already knew. I was not opposed to Tubbo's crazy idea. Not one little bit. 

"Well... yeah? I mean I have lots of money because I am constantly mining with Techno and Y/N, and for some reason you earn nothing. There wouldn't be any consequence, would there?" I weigh our options verbally chuckling a little at the stupidity of what we're suggesting. I can see the gears ticking through Tubbo's mind. 

"Wait but who's going to propose?" I hold back my laughter at Tubbo's question since he sounded genuine. Of all things for him to think about it was that. 

I hum and look around on the table, I spot a coin and pick it up. 

"Call it in the air," I mumble and set the coin on my thumb. We share a look and then I flip the coin. 

"Heads!" Tubbo shouts making me jump a little bit. The coin lands in my hand and I slap it onto the back of my other hand. We watch eagerly as I take my hand away revealing the "tails" side of the coin. 

"It's tails," I state watching the shiny coin. 
"Does that mean you propose to me?" Tubbo clarifies, his voice softens a little. 
"I guess it does," I chuckle. What had I gotten myself into?

"Alright then future husband, you'd better get down on your knees and bow," Tubbo jokes and I laugh getting off the table. He pulls up his feet and crosses his legs, still sitting on the table, whilst I am forced to kneel in front of him. 

"OH! Use this please," Tubbo hands me a nut from the box of nuts, bolts and nails we had on the table. I struggle to keep a straight face as I continue our joke that had gotten far too serious for our own good. 

"Tubbo my beloved, would you please bestow upon me the honour of being your platonic husband until we both shall perish tragically?" I hold the nut in my hand dramatically towards Tubbo and bow my head making him explode into laughter. I smile and suffer through my uncontrollable sniggers. 

"I do believe that I must say yes, for your wealth is too much to refuse," I burst out in hysterics as Tubbo takes the nut and hooks it onto the end of his left horn. Once I calm down Tubbo hands me a nut as well and I smile and slide it onto my left horn. 

"There, now we match!" Tubbo smiles brightly. Sometimes I swear his smile could light up a whole room. 

His smile and Y/N's smiles were the ones I sought out every day, the ones that made everything I did to help them all the more worth it. I smile too and get off the dirty floor to help Tubbo off the table so we can keep working. 

Neither of us takes our "rings" off until I have to go home. 

****

I pack up the things on the table and hear Tubbo come down his brand new stairs. We were so close to finishing the house that soon Tubbo would be able to furnish it and use all the plumbing and electricity. 

"I can't believe we're nearly finished," Tubbo sighs and leans on the table watching me pack away our tools into their boxes. I hum in agreement. It was only about a week ago when we started, and now we were nearly finished. Pros of being experiences builders ourselves and spending nearly every waking moment working on the build. 

Forget-Me-Not (dreamxreader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara