three; don't wolfsbane me

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Riya and Elena are in the living room discussing the events of the day.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." remarked Damon.

"That's not going to be easy." stated Riya. Others agreed with her.

"We don't even know what he looks like." said Stefan  agreeing to Riya's statement

" Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." said Damon.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." said Stefan.

He looks at Elena, Riya and Bonnie.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" said Stefan Riya just looked at him and stuck her tongue out.

Someone knocks on the door. They turn to see it was Alaric.

"Come in."  welcomed Elena, unknowingly giving Klaus an access to enter. Klaus smiles and enters.

"There you are." acknowledged Damon. "There he is." muttered Riya, Damon gave her look of annoyance. He hated the Randhawa girl.

"Sorry I'm late." apologized Klaus.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." demanded Damon.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" asked Elena.

"I've a plan." Riya stated, everyone looked at her. "Attack." everyone looked at her eerily, except for the girls. Riya looked annoyed for a second as she didn't gain any reaction from Rik, but then became suspicious, she made Alaric have a Marvel marathon with her, how can he forget it so easily. He was uncanny today thought Riya.

"Not the time Riya." stated Stefan. "Sorry." she muttered resembling a small kid being scolded by her mom.

Riya went and stood beside Alaric as Bonnie started talking.

"Talking about the plan of attack. Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." said Bonnie, Riya resisted her best to not roll her eyes.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." said Alaric.

" Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him.

"Well, I was impressed." stated Stefan.

"Again. Again." Riya said jumping beside Alaric. " But that is Damon. Bonnie he is an Original Hybrid, he is strong af. I'm pretty sure living for thousand years, he would have made many witch enemies, do you think that none of them used the tactic you are using? I'm concerned for you, it is not good to channel that much energy." said Riya.