two; 'hot guy'

the last dance

the last dance

" So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" asked Bonnie looking at Elena.

" For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." Elena informs the Bennett witch.

" Your own personal safe house." Bonnie encapsulated.

"My girl got a sugar daddy. You are growing up 'lena." Riya said and dramatically wiped her fake  tears. Bonnie and Elena just rolled their eyes at her.

" Wouldn't want to clean it." said Bonnie

"My place is just as big, ma makes me clean it, every time." said Riya with annoyed look on her face thinking about the times when she had to clean the house.

Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out. 

Ha take that Damon.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." said Elena "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan replied politely and entered the house.

Elena looks at Damon with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Riya was already smirking knowing what her best friend was about to do.

" What are we, twelve?" Damon quizzed in annoyance.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena enquired.

"No." Damon blatantly denied.

"Seriously, Damon. Her way. You promised. She calls the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" asked Riya with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk.

Damon rolled his eyes at the Randhawa girl, "Yes, Randhawa, Elena. Sure."

"Then please, come in." Elea welcomed him. "Butterfly, we could have asked him to get some cupcakes and asked him to kindly donate his credit card." said Riya in annoyance.

 "Shut up." Damon said to Stefan and then turned his gaze to Riya and stated "You are rich." 

 "I know. But you can compel yourself money. So it is okay to use it." replied Riya.

Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena and Riya their jacket. Elena and Riya expressed their gratitude to the witch.