one; hot one

masquerade

Riya did not think her evening would end like this

Riya did not think her evening would end like this. She was crashing at Elena's watching amazing Hindi movie~ Dil toh pagal hai~ When they came to know that everyone were trying to kill Kitty Kat. Elena being Elena went to stop it -Idiot- and Riya being Riya followed her- even more idiotic. And guess what happened next? they got Kidnapped. Shocker!

Elena was trying to wake her best friend up. "Woman get up. get up. Sugar I'll eat all your chocolates." Riya woke up with a gasp. That always works  thought Elena "Not my chocolates, bitch" 

Riya took good few minutes to get back to her senses and realized that she was Kidnaped!! she turned and glared at her friend. " Perks of being your best friend Butterfly- You can get kidnaped anywhere, anytime." said Riya. Elena just stared at her. They both sat in silence looking for any ways to escape that's when some guy came to drink from Elena. "Get away from her d-bag" hissed Riya. He was pulled away from Elena by a woman. "Trevor. Control yourself."

"Buzz kill." Trevor muttered.

"What do you want from us?" asked Elena with a shaking voice. Seeing her best friend scared Riya reached for hand and interlocked it and Elena squeezed her hand back grateful for the comfort provided to her by her best friend.

"My god! you look just like her." said the woman.

"Isn't that the point of doppelgangers?" asked Riya with a sass. Elena glared at her and their kidnappers decided to ignore her. How rude.

"But I'm not." Elena informed her. "Please whatever you want-"

"Be quiet" The woman commanded.

"I'm not Katherine. I'm Elena Gilbert and this is my best friend Riya Randhawa." Elena said.

The woman having enough of Elena vocalizes in annoyance" I know who you are. I said be quiet."

"Elena" Riya alerted her. But she was ignored. Great just great Elena being stupid again.

"What do you want?" Elena quizzed further only to get a slap on her face which resulted in her falling on the couch. Furious Riya tried to lunge at her but realized it would go in vain as the woman is a strong vamp and thus stopped in mid air. Riya sat on the coach, trying  to wake her up up.

"I want you to be quiet" The short haired woman remarked.

"How are the girls?" Riya heard the woman ask.

"Passed out and cute." replied the man.

"You didn't touch them did you?" questioned the woman as Elena began to stir.

"Give me some credit." The man answered as Elena slowly started to peal her eyes open "So, you called him"

"No I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." The woman replied as Elena finally woke up. 'Are you ok?' mouthed Riya to which Elena replied with a nod. Elena motioned Riya to follow her.