How the fuck he can do multiple task in one time?

“Oh fuck. That’s fucking good.”

He bit my clit and it was last stroke for me to come. “Ahhhh. Yes Nickkkkkkkkkk.” I moaned screaming his name shamelessly without worrying that someone might hear me saying their boss name while I was coming from my high. I was already on the verge of orgasm just by listening music and his tongue did it.

It was hard to maintain eye contact while you orgasm but I somehow managed and showed him I can do it.

He smirked then winked at me and again dipped his head in between my thighs. I widened my eyes. It was not like I can’t take another orgasm but what if other’s hear me. He noticed my frown and entered his tongue in my core. I bite my lip from screaming loud but he quickly said, “Wall are soundproof. I want to hear you screaming my name and you are going to do exactly like that.”

He started licking, sucking, biting, thrusting, again licking, sucking, biting, thrusting this was going on. I come undone another three times but he didn’t stop it. I was exhausted at the time he stopped it.

He stood up and licked his lips. My sins were shining on his face. It was a beautiful scenario to look. My eyes were slowly closing. “You took it well babygirl. 5 orgasms in 20 minutes. Not bad. I am impressed again. You are so full of surprises and I can not wait to open them one by one. Now sleep babygirl.” He kissed my forehead.

At that time barely understood what he said. I was so tired. My pussy was pulsating due to so much orgasm. I had never been done this in my entire life. This was first time. I could remember him cleaning my cunt, putting my panties, pulled dress down and covered me with sheets. Then went god knows where. But I was in no state to say something. I was that much drained.

I woke up by sudden bad dream. In which Vin was there with another woman. They were tangled together in sheets. Naked. And fucking each other like rabbits. I was standing in front of his bedroom door, watching with my mouth open. They looked at me but instead of stoping and covering themselves, they continued to fuck in front of me. She was riding him while wickedly smiling at me. So he was. Tears were formed in my chest then I ran.

What the fuck is this? This was just a dream Issie. Don’t take too much seriously. Vin is a good man. And he never do the things that will hurt me. He hates to see me sad.

I was trying to confirm myself but there was an uneasy feeling. Like something is going to happen. Like bad one.

It’s nothing. Maybe it’s just my imagination. I shook this bad uneasy feeling and grabbed my mobile to check time. I had slept for almost one hour but felt like more than that.

I get up and to freshen up myself a bit.

Where is the bathroom? Yeah, got it.

I opened the door and once again in a awe by it’s perfection. Damn I want everything. I will buy one jet too. Yes. I am gonna buy it but with my own money not dads money. But for that I will have to work double. Nice Issie. And it will take so much time. Dammit.

I quickly freshen up and ran my hands in my hair to look presentable after taking 5 orgasms like a desperate girl.

By the way where is Mr. Stevens who not so long ago ate me once again?

I opened bathroom door and closed it behind me. He was leaning against the bedroom door in his glory with smug face. Asshole.

“How are you babygirl after five orgasms?” He tilted his head to look at me from head to toe.

“I am perfectly fine.” I moved towards him. “And will you excuse me?”

He was just looked at me. Amusement flashing in his. And also proud. “How about a kiss before you go?”

Oh hell no.

“How about fuck off?”

He laughed at me while shaking his head. Grabbed my waist in one motion and now I was against the door and he was in front of me. I quickly put my hands on his strong chest. He leaned his face towards me. His breath was blowing on my face. He smells coffee and mint. He pulled my waist towards his pelvic, hand was slowly moving on my cheeks, jaw, lips. My breathing was increasing the way he was holding me, touching me was felt too good. His thumb separated my lips from my teeth which I was unconsciously biting. “So we are back again with disobeying and bickering.” His voice was hoarse. I loved it.

I don’t know why am I fancy with voice. It’s kind of my thing. I always fancy with deep manly voice, suits, strong well build body, tattoos.

Both Nick and Vin were perfectly fitted in this category. Nick was way too build than Vin. And Vin had tattoos more than Nick. Nick was slightly taller than Vin. Vin had piercing whereas Nick didn’t have any.

Why the hell am I comparing these two beautiful men?

“Huh?” I didn’t know what he was saying. I was busy with comparing them.

“When I am saying something to you, do pay attention babygirl. I don’t like to repeat myself.” Then he smashed his lips to mine while cupping my breast.

I moaned and he immediately put his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed his throat, pulling him towards me to kiss deeply. And I did. My tongue was savouring his mouth. Every inch of it. He pulled my dress from my shoulders but I stopped the kiss. While breathing harshly I whispered, “No. We are about to land.”

He nodded his head. “Laters baby.” And kissed my forehead in a affectionate manner.

We went towards our seat. He was right behind me while everyone was watching us with wide eyes and mouth open. Some were jealous.  Some were throwing daggers at me with their hateful eyes. And some were still in shock.

Maybe they knew, what happened last moment. But who cares actually.

People talk. People don’t talk. It’s in their in blood to talk whatever they want about others. I don’t affect this type of childish nature. My parents raised me better than this. I ignored them.

But one glare from Nick, they were continued to do whatever they were doing before we came.

I was about to seat in my previous seat beside Kevin but Nick rushed me forward. Fucker. I sat in front of him, legs folded then looked at him. He ignored my glare and came towards me to buckle my seat belt. “You know I can do that, right?”

“I know but I wanted to.” While seating in his seat and buckling his seatbelts too.

His answers are always short and puzzle like. Who knows how his employees handle his this behaviour. He is a very strict man and run his company in tight fist. I like it but sometimes he is just too much. I still don’t know very much about him though. He is a mystery I’d like to solve.

We arrived in Rome. This city is very much beautiful. I always wanted to come here. It’s like some connection between us, pulling me towards this city. Italy, it’s history, beaches and all I want to see and learn.

I wanna learn Italian too but I am sucks in languages. I tried few times and I do know few words but it’s very hard to learn. Their pronouncing tone and ours have so much difference. The way their tongue rolled while speaking Italian is something amaze me every way.

That one of the reason I fall for my Italian man. His Italian is so sexy and when he talk in English, damn my panties dripping wet. And the way he say Bella, just wow. I love it when he say Bella to me. Like I love to hear Babygirl.

At a time in my life, I didn’t have any men in my life but now I got not only one but two. Maybe god is trying to shower me his love.

The cars were already for us to go to hotel which was designated by both Stevens brothers. They had special treatment whenever they come here. It was a gift from hotel manager because he was very happy with the design. And how I know about all of this? Of course Nick the asshole didn’t tell me. Mik told me before we came here.

Everyone was going towards the car and couldn’t wait to rest. Nick and I was behind them. I was about to go with them but he whispered in my ear, “You are coming with me babygirl.” Then grabbed my hand and pulled me towardscar where driver was waiting for us to get in.

He helped me to get in. Driver said, “Salve signore signora, benvenuta in Italia. Spero che il tuo viaggio sia stato sicuro.” (Hi sir madam, welcome to Italy. I hope your journey has been safe.) What the hell he did say? Damn, I really regret now not knowing italian. I just knew he said hello sir madam but besides that nothing. I wanted to say to him that we don’t know Italian. But before I say anything someone replied him.

And that someone is none other than Nick.

“Grazie Roman. E il nostro viaggio è stato davvero più che sicuro.” (Thanks Roman and our trip was really more than safe) last part said while looking at me.

My eyes widened and mouth open by sudden revelation. Nick spoke in Italian. Like how? It was a whole new surprise for me. I hadn’t thought about a second that Nick speak Italian. It was damn pretty sexy.

Wow another mystery.

But it is one hell of a great mystery.

He smirked, “Close you mouth Babygirl. We don’t want fly to enter in your mouth.”

I quickly shut my mouth still processing he speak Italian.

“You speak Italian.” I whispered but he heard and said nothing. His eyes were full of amusement by my reaction.

Of course he know Italian since his company is here. I wonder how many languages he can speak.

We arrived at the hotel and it was exquisite as well. They showed us our rooms and we went to our respective rooms. Thank god we didn’t have any room partner. Nick had some work so he left. It was four in the afternoon and I quickly freshen up and booked a cab.

Cab was already waiting for me outside the hotel until I came. I get in and told the address to the driver. He was a middle aged man. Maybe in his late 40. He was not talker and I liked that way. If so I didn’t know any Italian to talk so it was better not to talk.

We arrived at my address in half an hour. I paid and left.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!