𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝖺 ─ 𝗋.𝖺.𝖻

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲

𝘄𝗰: 𝟲𝟲𝟭

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆.

"would you quit kicking the table?" you frowned at the brunette boy sitting across from you in the library.

"you were the one who sat here," james potter shrugged as he continued reading his textbook.

"because there's nowhere else to sit?" you whisper-scolded and gestured to the packed library, "you don't even like reading? why are you here?"

"would you stop talking? your voice is infuriating," he glared.

"well you know what potter? fuc-"

before you could finish your sentence, you were kicked out of the library by madam pince.

"fucking hell, fucking potter," you mumbled under your breath as you stomped into the slytherin common room, walking into your boyfriend's dorm and slamming the door behind you.

"what climbed up into your arse and died?" regulus folded his laundry and placed them into the drawers.

"stupid james potter and his stupid face, i was trying to study in the library and he kept bothering me," you complained as you threw your bag onto the floor and jumped into regulus' bed, diving your head into his pillows.

"no wonder he's best mates with my brother," regulus ran his hands up and down your back, "you've been studying too much, take a break baby."

you picked your head up, "you know i can't do that, not all of us are naturally gifted like you are."

"just for today, up you get," regulus pulled you up onto your feet and adjusted your robes for you.

you reluctantly let your boyfriend drag you through the hogwarts halls.

he stopped by a painting of a fruit bowl and you looked at your boyfriend strangely as he tickled the pear on the painting.

the pear giggled and turned into a large green door handle, revealing an entrance.

you followed regulus into the door and found yourselves in the hogwarts kitchen.

"how'd you learn how to get in here?" you asked amused.

"i saw a few hufflepuffs sneaking in here past curfew last night, so i thought i'd bring you here."

a house-elf popped up in front of the both of you, "what can posmy do for missus and mister?"

"two cups of tea and some jammie dodgers please," you requested from the house elf.

in a blink of an eye, posmy held out a tray to you as you thanked her.

you and regulus made your way back to his dorm, regulus offering to carry the tray for the both of you.

"has it been that long already?" you asked as you took a bite out of your biscuit.

"it feels like just yesterday when you confessed your undying love for me," regulus smirked as he laid on his side, supporting his head with his propped elbow. you were sitting across from him with your legs crossed.

"hey! it was rosier who outed me anyway, stupid git basically told the whole class how i was shooting heart eyes at you across the room," you recalled that one potions class back in your fourth year.

you noticed how there was only one biscuit left on the plate.

"i call dibs on the last biscuit!" you picked the jammie dodger up.

"you can't call dibs! you practically ate them all, i only had one."

"that sounds like what someone who doesn't have dibs would say," you stuck out your tongue.

"mhm, very mature baby," regulus shook his head with a chuckle.

"ok fine, we can share," you broke the biscuit into two and held one half to his lips.

regulus happily ate it out of your hand with a happy hum.

you reached over to peck regulus on his forehead.

"thank you for looking after me always, i love you," you mumbled against the top of his head.

"anything for you," regulus smiled with his eyes closed.