𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 ─ 𝖿.𝗐

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

𝘄𝗰: 𝟴𝟮𝟱

"oh come off it love, i said i was sorry," fred poked the side of y/n's cheek as the girl ignored him

she poured herself a goblet of pumpkin juice, placing the jug bag onto the table.

"do you hear something george? sounds like an insect buzzing past my ears if you ask me," y/n raised an eyebrow to the other redhead boy sitting across from her.

the quieter of the weasley twins simply smiled and shrugged as he tucked into his toast.

fred sighed at his girlfriend as he placed his chin on her shoulder, kissing her cheek while pouting.

"fredrick gideon weasley your puppy eyes won't work on me this time," y/n looked down to the boy resting on her shoulder with a glare.

"it was a harmless prank, i never meant for you to be the victim of it." fred threw his hands in the air.

"i got stuck with a swollen tongue and boils all over my arms for two whole days. i'm usually supportive of your pranks because they're usually small ones but this was too far, especially because i fell victim to it."

y/n bottomed her pumpkin juice and finished her eggs, picking up her books that were next to her.

"i'm going for a walk around, see you in charms george," she got up from the bench and paused for a little, "weasley," she nodded to fred.

george sent the girl a small wave while fred looked at her guiltily.

"i love you." fred managed to let out before y/n turned to leave.

at those three words, y/n let out a sigh.

"i love you too." she replied.

as much as she was cross with her boyfriend, she still loved him regardless.

fred had wanted to prank marcus flint, a slytherin in their year for insulting harry and ron. y/n however, being a slytherin herself, had gotten to the mysterious box placed at the entrance of the common room before marcus could get to it.

y/n turned on her heels and walked out of the great hall.

fred was about to run after her but george shook his head, signaling he should give her some space.

he ran his hands through his semi-long hair and pressed his wrists against his eyes, letting out a small groan.

"good morning class," professor flitwick greeted as y/n slipped into her seat next to her boyfriend.

"since we're a week away from easter holidays, i'll let you all easy today. once you're finished filling in your answers to the questions on the board, you may leave."

students started taking parchments from their bags and scribbling the questions down on them.

the only sound that could be heard was the scratching of quills against paper as the gryffindors and slytherins wanted to leave the class as soon as possible, so they had extra free periods.

one by one, students stood from their seats and placed their parchments on professor flitwick's desk, leaving the classroom.

y/n packed her quill and inkpot into her bag as she peered over to fred's parchment.

he had been stuck on the last question for a few minutes and was chewing on the inside of his cheek in frustration.

"ascendio." y/n whispered.

fred picked his head up, confusion on his face.

"the answer's ascendio,"  y/n pointed to the question.

fred quickly wrote the answer down and packed his things as well.

y/n turned in her work after fred and the two walked out of the classroom.

the slytherin girl slipped her hand into the gryffindor's.

"i haven't forgiven you yet weasley, i just missed having my hand in yours," y/n stated as she pulled fred through the school hallways.

they stopped at the courtyard and y/n plopped onto the grass sitting cross-legged.

fred settled opposite her as he watched her pull out her potions textbook.

"will you ever forgive me?" fred asked.

y/n looked up from her book for a slight while before returning her attention to the words on the pages.

"i'll do your laundry for a whole month?" fred suggested, earning no response from the girl.

"i'll carry your books for you to all your classes?"

still no response.

"fine. i'll give you back massages after all your quidditch practices."

now this had piqued y/n's interest.

y/n set her textbook aside next to her.

"forever and ever?" y/n asked as she crawled over to settle herself in fred's lap, hooking on arm over his shoulder.

"forever and ever." he assured.

"i would've settled for a few more kisses and pouty fred but i like this much more," y/n mumbled against his lips.

fred connected their lips as they molded together, both missing the touch of each other.