XLI Hall of Fame

Crown Prince Ye hua and High Goddess Bai Qian prepare for the ceremony to become Heaven King and Queen. They have to be strike by Lightning for 88 times. They both wearing white robe and were holding hand to each other. Ye hua has been strike before, once when he turn to High God and then when he save Su su ( Bai Qian when become mortal) and now for the Heaven King position.

Meanwhile Bai Qian never received Lightning before, when she face her trial her master Mo Yuan who help her to receive the thunder bolt, so she was nervous for what coming event.

Since this was a trial for the next Heaven King and Queen she can’t avoid it. They both prepare in the center when the Heavenly Lord od Numinous Treasure start to do the spell to call for the Thunder.

“Qian Qian are you afraid?”

Bai Qian Nodded “ But at least you are here with me, we can survive this”

Their family and the Heavenly deities are gathered to witness the inauguration. All of them pray so both of them can survive from this.

The sky turns dark and the lightning continues to intertwine and make the field brighten. When they start two of the thunder bolt hit both of them and make them jolt, Bai Qian already shock from the hit but still manage to stand still. Her cultivation is increase when she became High Goddess and during this time she also keeps practicing. And the strike continues. When it reaches 40 strikes Bai Qian collapse and made Yehua feels sorry for his beloved wife. He is asking for his family to take Bai Qian away so he could continue.

Bai Feng Jiu runs to help her aunty with the help of her father too, they step aside and Zhe Yan quickly gives Bai Qian the elixir pill that he prepared to help increase her cultivation. Bai Feng Jiu drops the tears seeing her aunty in very bad shape. She quickly changes her aunty robe with her magic and helps her rest.

Ye hua in other hands still stand bravely although the bloods has run through all his bodies and the lightning scars is engraved on his skin. Another ten bolts again another ten until it reaches completely 88 strikes. And he drops his body to the floor after.

Zhe Yan give him another elixir that he made, and bring them to rest and clean their wounds

With that the inauguration complete and the next is the coronation for them both, but this will wait until they heal first.

While they are healing, Donghua Dijun is working to restore Nine Heaven with the help of Bai Feng Jiu. They both work hand in hand along with the Heavenly deity and it takes in no time to fix all the mess.

Taichen Palace

Bai Feng Jiu POV

We are sitting at the lotus pond when  I remembers about Ji heng the Demon princess that I caught back then.  

“Ah.. I forget Donghua. Back then when the beast attacking Nine Heaven, I catch Demon Princess that Miao Luo mention. I completely forget about her. I left her to my aunt. I forget to ask my aunt about her”

“She just Miao Luo puppet, she might not remember what things she had done. I don’t read her in my report relate to that day. Maybe I miss that too”

“ I Will ask my aunt tomorrow.”

“ Xiao Bai?”

“ Eung?”

With one hand he grab me to sit on his lap and peek a kiss on my cheek and make me blush

“ I’m sorry “ while kissing my neck softly

“What for?”

“For being so busy”

Hearing that, I put both my hand to his cheek “it’s alright, it’s needed.”

“That’s right, later after Ye hua and your aunty coronation. We finally can have our moment together” He said while nuzzling my nose with his.

“ Soon soon Donghua”

We both hug each others. When he picks me up and takes me to his chamber and lay me down and hugs me. “Let’s sleep Xiao Bai. “

“Goodnight Donghua “ “Goodnight Love”

Coronation Days

Nine Heaven was very busy during this time, they start to decorate since weeks ago, the invitation has been sending out. All high Deities and High level Immortal all gathering at Nine Heaven. And all of them are welcome to join.

When the day come Ye Hua is wearing black robe with gold dragon embroidered along the robe and looks majestic, meanwhile Bai Qian wearing Crimson Red Robe with White Fox embroidered. The crown was made with Yehua spiritual animal Dragon so do with Bai Qian and  they walk through the Heaven gate to receive blessing and being crown by DOnghua DIjun and the new heaven king and queen are being announce.