XXIII. Tell Him

The Lotus Pond Taichen Palace

Donghua Dijun tell Fengjiu to take a sit beside him and while Fengjiu try to calm down and tell him the whole story, but she wasn’t knows what should told or not. So she told her all start from the reason.

“ Cheng Yu asked me out early in the morning, she said there is a place she want to go. So I come along seem Prince Lian song unable to accompany her. But it turns out she want me to meet one of her associate. I forgot his name but since I rejected her proposal we just hid behind the rock Cheng Yu keep telling me to stay and see his face.”

Hearing this Donghua Dijun feel anger boiling inside, He must take time to talk to Lian song so Cheng Yu will not bring negative impact towards little fox

“So you did?”

“Yeah from far”

“And?”

“What?”

“Do you like the man?”

“No why would I, I already have “ Fengjiu stop herself from spoiling her feeling.

“Have what?”

“Oh nothing”

“Continue”

“hah? Oh than since we still have a time, we are going to mortal realm and stay there a night before head back to Taichen Palace”

“What are you doing in Mortal Realm?”

“Finding good foods, hearing a story-telling”

“Next time if you want to go to mortal realm, you must let me know first little fox since it can be dangerous outside “

“Yeah.”

“So now tell me who told you I’m about to face to nothingness?”

“Emm.. Thats's when we are on our way back we saw you with Lord Of Numinous Treasure are talking, so I reluctantly walk over and ehmm try to eavesdrop and I hear you both talk about calamity.

So Cheng Yu said that no one able to survive from calamity not even Heavenly Father.

Purple God I’m sad, I thought you will always stay the same until until.. arghhh I don’t care anymore.”

“What are you not care about little fox?”

“At first I believe all I have is time and only the time itself. But now look what I’m facing? If you are facing your calamity its means I don’t have much time left.”

“What are you going to do then?”

Donghua Dijun hearing her confession can’t help but to tease her, taking Cheng Yu words without considering anything. She is indeed still so young.

Donghua Dijun stand up and walk in his pace to the bridge of Lotus pond when Feng Jiu steps towards him and hug him close

“Purple God I don’t care anymore, I don’t care if you will push me away or you giving me hard times I will not leave your side. I will stick with you. I promise never leave you”

Donghua Dijun heart feel content, he doesn’t sure if he should tell her about his meeting with her father or not, but he decide to keep it a secret

“Little fox” he reaches her out from her hug and raise his hand and touch and caress her hair

“I’m not turning into nothingness, there is sort of misunderstanding here I believe”

“Don’t you dare lie to me Purple God, I heard myself that you are saying you facing calamity?”

“That’s what’s old deity chat little fox. And that’s why you should not eavesdropping someone else conversation”

Fengjiu still put her disbelief face

“I believe I never say I’m on trial or calamity. But I was once experienced. Beside do I look like someone who will die soon?”

Fengjiu put a scan look over his immortal body, his ethereal face that never once get old even how many times he surpass.

“Not really, that’s what I said to Cheng Yu but you know why she said not even Heavenly Father survive from his calamity”

“I’m not saying that I will not fall into nothingness. What I say is that will not happen in near future or even thousand years later little fox.”

“So you really not are dying?”

“Of course not”

Fengjiu releases her soft breathe and find her body feel relax after the shocking news. But hurry her face turn into crimson red remembering what she has done to Purple God.

“So “ Right when this words come out from Donghua Dijun, Fengjiu rush to run away and left Donghua Dijun unfinished words floating..

What have I done I was humiliated Qing Qiu, I was humiliated myself because the false information. Cheng yu just wait if we meet again, I will make sure to squeeze her lips for saying those words. Ah God how can I face Purple God after this.

With her worries she still moving back and front calculate the mess that she causes. Remembering the words she told Purple God and keeps hitting her head.

What if he now will throw her back to Qing Qiu (T.T) what can I do to keep myself here

Unnoticed to her, Donghua Dijun is standing behind her not to far away and watch her being stress out, he find it funny. But after a while he can’t stand to keep her frustrated and walk over

“Little Fox”

Fengjiu jump in scare hearing her name being called and stop the walk before turning and facing Donghua Dijun are staring at her

“Purple God”

“Everyone make mistake, not that big thing. What’s matter is you have solved your problem and you realize nothing wrong. That’s enough. You don’t need to stress out yourself”

“I’m sorry Purple God, for all the rubbish I said earlier”

“Rubbish?”

“Please Purple God don’t kick me from Taichen Palace because what I have said earlier. It’s just I thought I really don’t have much time left. I don’t mean to angry you or make you feel uncomfortable”

“Why Would I?”

“Eh?”

“I’m okay little fox nothing that you say makes me feel uncomfortable.”

“You are not throwing me away?”

“Why would I do such a thing little fox?”

Donghua Dijun come steps closer, when she is about his distance he take her to his embrace and caress her hair while hugging her.

“You are still young little fox; there are a lot of things you will learn in the future. I don’t know why you like me, but I’m grateful for what you give me little fox.”

Feng jiu froze herself inside his board shoulder, being held by the Former Emperor, she found its even hard to breathe , she dare not to move just stood there.

Right when Donghua Dijun feel she is not moving, release his hug and see her face

“Breathe little fox , breathe “

Feng jiu suddenly release her long breathe and come back alive.

“Are you alright?”

She stare at his eyes unable to spoke just silent..