XL Broken Arrow

Nine Heaven

DOnghua Dijun arrives at Nine Heaven and still hugging Bai Feng Jiu on his arm, when he saw the chaos at Nine Heaven. He let Bai Feng Jiu down before aiming for the Heaven Court to find Hao De. His eyes is on flame seeing how irresponsible Hao De as Heaven King. Donghua already irritated and his anger is on the top of his head.

When he entering the court, he quickly told to bring Hao De to the court and he wait at his seat, Bai Feng Jiu sit next to him. And not long after Third Prince Lian song, Crown Prince Ye hua, and God of War Mo Yuan enter the court. Meanwhile the Bai’s clan already sit at their position along with all the High member of Heaven.

Hao De enters the court a while later and he looks pale like lost his soul. He looks around and feels devastated before aiming for his seat. But before he can step further Donghua Dijun stops him.

Even Hao De is the current Heaven King, but still needs DOnghua Dijun approval in decide things that relate to safety of the realm. And now he abandons his responsible while the Nine Heaven being attack. This is really intolerable.

At his seat Donghua Dijun speak

“Hao De, did you notice what happen to Nine Heaven?”

In shaking Hao De answer “ Yes Dijun”

“And according to what I learn, you did nothing in command?”

“That’s completely incorrect Dijun”

“OH.. then tell me where are you when Nine Heaven being attack?”

“I was at my room, prepare for the strategies to fight them.”

“Bullshit!! You are hiding while others volunteer to save your Kingdom. Is this what a King must do? You really are something Hao De”

“That’s not right Dijun. You know that I would never do such a thing”

“Believe me Hao de. I Know and I’m sick of it. Your irresponsible and your ignorance can’t be tolerate further. Hereby I will announce you will step down from your position and Ye hua alonh with Bai Qian will step up and become Heaven King and Queen to replace you.”

“Dijun I I “

“No bargain. What I said is an order. Ye hua and Bai Qian come forward”

Ye hua who find this shocking news still step forward and give Dijun a bow, Bai Qian also in shock unbelieve since the crown supposed to be held in century more

“Crown Prince Ye hua and High Goddess Bai Qian with this I will announce you both as the next Heaven King and Queen. You will be in charge as Heaven King to replace your grandfather Hao de. And all the ceremony will be held as soon as possible. Before that, I will be in charge for all decision that relate to Nine Heaven. As for you Hao De, you will give all your responsible and take this as your retire. You should be bless I’m not giving you a punishment”

“I would like to Thank You for the Bai’s clan to giving hand for today situation. I wish that our mutual relationship will be tighten in the future” Donghua Dijun giving his nod towards Bai’s clan and being respond by Fox Emperor with respect.

“I will also announce my wedding with Bai Feng Jiu Bai’s granddaughter and will be held as soon as Ye hua take the throne. And will be accomodate in my Di hou land Qing Qiu and according to Qing Qiu custom. Since I have no family I believe they will be manage the wedding better”

Donghua Dijun looks at Bai Feng Jiu which gives her smile and nod with heart content.

Meanwhile Bai’s feels gratitude for the decision.

And the court was fascinated. The Bai’s clan will be the highest clan for now, while their daughter Bai Qian will be Ye hua wife, meanwhile their younger granddaughter will be Donghua Dijun Di hou. From today their position in Nine Heaven will be prestigious

“Ye hua , Bai Qian you both shall prepare yourself for the ceremony”

They move forward and bow for the decision. Hao De is being dragged out from the court and escort back to his room and prepare for being forgotten. 

A short chapter

Dont forget to vote and command 😘
Stay safe