XVIII. When the Wrong one Loves You Right

Donghua Dijun joins the dinner in silent, even when Lian Song seem so enjoy the food that serve he give no reaction. He seems lost in his thought

Fengjiu sit next to Lian song pay no attention when Donghua Dijun lost in his thought, she seem more concern to her aunty case.

"Lian song did my grandpa already agree with the marriage proposal?"

"I guess so; they finish the talk yesterday. It seems it just wait for your aunty decision.

Ye hua is a nice man Fengjiu, even he is younger than your aunty but he really have a potential to become Tian Jun one day."

"Age never was a consideration of mine Lian song. Since we are fox we love once, what we care is the affection. If married due to politic matter my aunty will hurt in this marriage and I don't like it. She is like my mother to me and I can't let them hurt my aunty. "

"They can start to love each other don't they?"

"You must know love is not something gifting able. We must work hard to aim for it. I'm not saying I don't believe in destiny, but when I love someone it's for my entire lifetime. I don't want to married under political issue so I hope my aunty too will be the same"

"Fengjiu your father is searching for your future husband candidate. Don't you know?"

"He can, he may and he will. But I will never agree with him for this matter. My future husband will be the one I choose"

"It seems you have found one?"

Fengjiu suddenly silent before she answer "I am "

"Really? That's great isn't it, you can tell your father the issue so he would be relieves from it.

"I can't"

"Why?"

Fengjiu eyeing on DOnghua DIjun and she sees he still busy on his own thought

"Because it's only me who fall in love so my love is fragile. I must take a very good care of it"

Lian song sees her eyeing on Donghua Dijun and understands her feeling. He too feels sorry for her liking someone like Donghua DIjun is indeed a dead end

"You choosing not a difficult one but the most impossible one fengjiu

That Ice God would never reciprocate your love"

Fengjiu blushed all of sudden, she can't believe Lian Song can read her feeling so easily

"You know?"

"Seeing how you eyeing on him just now, I suddenly realize you're feeling for him. But Feng jiu he would never treat you the same. "

"You don't need to tell me, believe me I know. But like I said love is strange thing you can't control it"

"I don't know what to say but I wish you the best. Even though I'm still thinking this impossible but deep down my heart I root for you. I wish you can melt the ice in his heart Fengjiu"

"Thank You Lian Song"

When he finishes his dinner, he asks for permission to leave. That's when Donghua is back to his present mind.

When they walk out the dining hall, Feng jiu sees his plate is untouchable and run to Donghua Dijun

"Purple God you are not eating properly? You left most of your food? Is the taste not suiting you?"

"Oh I have a couple things to think, little fox I'm not to hungry it's okay. I will return first goodnight "

Donghua Dijun left her and return to his bed chamber. When he was lost at his thought earlier this evening, his eyes catch Fengjiu is in deep talk with Lian song. Even Though he is pretend to have a no expression face he indeed hear all his little fox conversation

"She falls in love with me, than she will never approve her father wedding proposal offering. I'm not mistaken all this time I thought she is just being polite and responsible since she care for me. She like me"

Somehow this bloom his heart but he doesn't dare to accept her feeling even he feels the same for her. And for now he hides it well. He like the way she care for him, he not try to hide it just his expressionless help him to cover his feeling.

This is kind of frustrating for Donghua Dijun, he can't confess yet he can't resist her charm. The more he stays with her the more she invaded his heart.

But the strangely he don't have intention to stop, he let her in and he let her growth in his heart. When he knows she is not the right person to be in love with, since he is the only God who choose to live in solitude. But he can feel her love, her warm, her smile. She is indeed wrong one but loves him right.

Fengjiu couldn't sleep so she walks to the side of east gate near the pavilion to feels the breeze. There is never dark in Nine Heaven, She never sees the night ever since she lives at Taichen Palace. She remember what Lian Song said to her that she choose the most impossible person to fall in love with. Everybody who knows her always give the same words, which she falls in love with the wrong man.

But who can tell that even when everyone in the world warned her not to fall in love with him, that he is dangerous for her heart, she still can't resist. Even she knows it's impossible she never tired of trying because she knows no one know him better than her.

"One day I really want to take you to see stars at Qing Qiu, Qing Qiu stars are very beautiful. The night view at the Qing Qiu is the best" When she thinks of this she suddenly miss her home. She misses her families. She also misses the night.

After some time she walks back to her bed chamber but stop at front of Donghua Dijun bed chamber.

"No I should not to, but maybe he already a sleep. I can see him a moment before sleep.
But what if his not a sleep this will causing a trouble"

But no matter how her logic pull the break, the heart wins.