XXXV I'm Alive

Bai Feng Jiu is helping Donghua Dijun with his armor with worrying face

“Are you sure about this? I don’t need to be with you?”

“Yes I’m sure. You just stay here knowing that you are safe is relax me more”

“But you are now in human form; I think you need me to watch your back”

“I have Cing Ti around he can watch my back. He is quite good in combat”

“But Donghua he is human too. What you are engage right now somehow relate with Demon Realm. You need my help for sure. Please let me come with you. I promise I will be very very careful. Beside don’t you say yourself you don’t want to stay far from me. My swords skill has improve a lot so do my combat tactic Donghua. In this realm I believe no one can hurt me “

“I see your negotiation skill also improve a lot xiao bai. Are you sure you won’t do anything reckless? Promise me if I’m in danger don’t danger yourself because of me. This is not my truly form, I will just return to my body in Taichen Palace. But you, you are in your truly form so I must make sure nothing happen to you in first place. This is not my plan when I come to this realm”

“I know don’t worry, I just don’t want to see you fight on your own. I can help you too”

“Alright then, stays close to me will you?”

Bai Feng Jiu just nodded her head, and quickly using her magic to wear her armor in an instant.

“Alright let’s go”

They both walk to the front of the Kingdom and armies have been in formation. Ye Cing Ti stand In front of them to receive the order. Donghua Dijun walks straight and speaks

“Left no traitor, we will win the battle and back with Victory”

All the armies yell in the same time “VICTORY”

They divided into small group and take several point, when all the group is settle Donghua Dijun give a sign to attack and suddenly hundreds of flying arrows attack the enemy fortress, due to unprepared many of them were shoot and the battle begin. Donghua Dijun command Ye Cing Ti to take down the fortress while he will went to find Song Xuan Ying.

“No Highness I must come and protect you”

“You stay here, Xiao Bai will come with me. Beside they still don’t know I will personally come here. Don’t worry. Just make sure you win this battle before you find me”

“But Highness this is way to danger. You're safety is my priority”

He shows his smirk and like say this is nothing compare to what he face when he was young and walk away. Bai Feng Jiu just taps Ye Cing Ti shoulder lightly and ensures him nothing bad is going to happen

“I will protect Him with my life”

Finally he let them go and join the battle

Donghua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu sneak into the fortress and see the chaos has begun and start to look for someone familiar as their target.

“Could he hiding somewhere?” Bai Feng Jiu asking

“Based on his character he is not hiding, He must prepare to fight. But we are here to make sure his plan will fail. Come here see that tent? I think it’s his place” They are walk in slowly and blend with the dark to make sure they are unnoticed.

Outside the tent they hear someone talking

“She is lying to me, said that I will become the King if I follow what she said yet what happen now? They dare to attack me. Shit! That Evil Woman will have to pay for this.

Song Xuan Ying Holding the evil sword and his eyes burn red and the angry wrap his heart and make him trance.

Donghua Dijun sees the sword and quickly grab Bai Feng Jiu hand to tell her “ Xiao Bai, he is holding what we call evil sword. If mortal got killed by the sword his spirit will be damaged and if immortal who got killed his spirit will turn to dust. “

“So?”

“Don’t come with me. I will handle him on my own. You stay here and watch the door for me ok? Make sure no one can come and disturb us. I will take him down soon. “

“Okay but be careful" Bai Feng Jiu grab his hand to ensure her once more

Donghua Dijun nodded and  make a slow enterance to his room and make Song Xuan Ying face turn to pale

“How can you get in?”

“By the door of course”

“You dare to ruin my plan!”

“This what you call plan? You will never win after me with your low mind. How dare you make arrangement and sold your own soul to evil”

“I’M NOT”

“What’s in your hand is the prove you already sold your soul. No one can have that swords unless they are alredy soulless”

“This is nothing. This just a gift for me”

“Look at your hand now. The sword is sucking your blood right now, and you are slowly turns into a monster.”

“I’m Not!” With angry Song Xuan Yin attack Donghua Dijun but easily being dodge and again another attack that almost slice Donghua DIjun skin but he soon use his magic and take easily three step back and suddenly out of no where DOnghua Dijun sword Cang He come to his hand and with one move Cang he touch the Evil Sword and broke it into two before falling to the ground. And the sword also being purified with Cang he cultivation. Being Donghua Dijun sword means It can also absorb Donghua Dijun cultivation.

After the sword fall down Song Xuan Yin look horrible like he lost his common sense. His eyes still red and the vein turn to black and the poison form the sword channel to his vein and make him turn to a Monster, His body gain muscle and his teeth turn to a big fang, his nail grew longer and sharper.

“You will die Song Xuan Ren. I will kill you here and The Kingdom shall be mine”

He attack DOnghua Dijun where he quickly jump away. To clean his spirit there is no other choice, using his Cang He Donghua read a spell to release him from the monster by slicing the monster inside. Once Cang He hit the monster inside the black shadow appears from Song Xuan Yin Body and make him fall unconscious. The monster that come out look terrifying for human but not for Donghua Dijun.

“You dare to come and make a chaos in here”

“You are the one who should pay for all of this Donghua Dijun”

“So you know who I am and yet dare to come and challenge me? Don’t you afraid of my swords”

“My Master right now is stronger and soon will be able to kill you. You can’t win, Her obsession to win is something you can’t fight”

“Don’t tell me your Master is Miao Luo?”

“Ha Ha ha it’s to late for you to know. She is now already open the portal and ready to collect your payment”

“To Bad, She is still in trap so do you”

Donghua Dijun bring out the Jade stone and use spell magic to lock the monster and suddenly the room cover with bright blue light before the monster being pulled inside the Jade stone

“Serve you right”

Bai Feng Jiu walked in when the bright slowly disappear

“Are you okay?”

“Never better. I’m done here. Song Xuan Yin being possess by the evil and the evil now already trapped to Jade stone.

“That’s good. I think Ye Cing Ti almost done too. “

“Than just wait him here. Xiao Bai could you tie him for me?”

“Sure” She soon materializes the rope and tie his hand and foot 

ThankYou for reading this story, it's not been regular update since the work get busier. Thankyou 💕💕