Chapter 11

Hashirama's pov~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone's chakra more stronger than Madara's or the ten tails. " Madara is no longer our enemy, someone is more stronger now," I muttered.

" Anija, We have to approach that chakra, This chakra seems to belong to one of the six paths, the otsutsuki," Tobirama said, I nodded. " Sarutobi, Fourth, you take care of things here," They nodded and me and tobirama approach the powerfull chakra.

Madara's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked to my daughter and how she looked very different now, her hair was pale blue and her eyes were no longer sharingan's red eyes, they were now byakugan's pale eyes. " This world, I will remake it and make this place a world without wars and battles, and for that I shall use everyone as sacrifice to reborn the mother of chakra." Aiya said.

Hashirama and Tobirama arrived, " Madara, whose that?," Hashirama asked. " Aiya." I answered. Hashirama glance to the young girl with the otsutsuki clan's dress. Aiya's forehead then soon turned into bright light.

" Hashirama, Tobirama get into Susanoo, Aiya will activated, Infinite tsukoyumi," I said. She then float to the sky, " Shine upon the world, Infinite Tsukyumi!," She said then the moon turned bright red.

" The two of you don't step out of Susano until Aiya is done with the first step of Tsukyumi once she is done we must stop her, before she will destroy everything," I said.

" I never knew you would become a shinobi who would save the world, Madara," Tobirama smirked, I rolled my eyes.

Third person's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiya casted Infinite tsukuyumi. Tobirama, Madara and Hashirama were then transported to a different world, Black zetsu then swallowed half of their faces. " Madara you have started all of this, You think Aiya was free when she died. You were wrong." Black Zetsu said.

" The sorrowful child was planning on vengance by the time she was going to revived." Black zetsu. " Sorrowful child, being hated by her family and clan, then died as a sad child, Aiya Uchiha born to suffer," Black zetsu said. 

Aiya then started tearing up. " You three, will help me erase this world and make the new world where there are no wars and bloody battles," Aiya said.

" I will have to seperate the three of you for me to defeat you easily," Aiya said. Tobirama and Hashirama were transported to another world. Leaving Madara and Aiya on the lava demenstion.

" Madara, You will have to stop me if you want all of this nightmare to end," Aiya said, using byakugan to strike her father. Madara mangekyou sharingan didn't knock her out which was surprising.

" Aiya, stopped all of this, This isn't you, Come back and we can join Uncle Izuna and Grandpa," Madara tried to talk things with his daughter since he knew he hurted her enough already.

" The aiya you once knew is gone, she is now reborn with this strength, and now you ask for that sweet and gentle daughter you have lost because you were a bastard in your past life!," Aiya yelled at him, with her tears sliding down her cheeks.

Madara walked to his daughter and brought her to his chest, Aiya struggle out of her father's hug, " I know I was a bastard in the past and good-for-nothing father but I hope you can forgive me in the next life. You know when you were born I fell in love with you for the first time, I'm sorry I didn't told you that, I know I'm a horrible parent and not defending you when the elders and Dad talk bad things about you, I so sorry and I love you," Madara said hugging his daughter tightly.

That was when, Aiya cried, breaking down to her knees. " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I should have never done anything of these things," Aiya said, Her hair was turning back to her black hair and her skin was back to natural pale and her eyes turn oryx eyes again.

" How let's go join everyone and let all of these hate go, let's join your mama," Madara said, Aiya nodded and cuddled to her father, the one thing she wants for a long time. Aiya release Hashirama and Tobirama.

" I'm so so sorry, Hashirama-sama," Aiya sobbed in her Father's arms. Hashirama chuckled and patted the girl's head. " It's alright, Aiya-chan, How about let's go all of this and release Inifite tsukyumi," Hashirama said, Aiya nodded and release the jetsu.

then a bright light was surronded the four of them, " I think it's time for us to go," Hashirama said. Madara look over to his daughter and kiss her head. " You ready to see uncle Izuna and mama?," Madara asked and his daughter nodded.

Madara and his daughter arrived at the plain field, when they saw a women wearing a white yukata. " Akina?," Madara with his daughter ran to the women. The women turned and saw her late husband.

" Madara and is this our child, Aiya," She said, and Madara hugged his family. " Were finally together," Madara.

" Akina, I failed Aiya as a father and because of that she died young," Madara said, Akina look to her daughter and kissed her head, " It doesn't matter, were together now and I hope we can be a family we dream of," Akina said.

Madara kissed his wife's forehead and sit by on a sakura tree with his family, which he dream of.

The end