Chapter 4

None's pov

It was the next day and things have started to change, Izuna became more distant and cold towards others, including towards his brother since he was the reason his precious niece died. Madara was more silent than before, thinking if he did the right thing or not.

Hashirama and Tobirama heard about the news in the Uchiha clan and they were surprise that they were the one who killed the next heir and a child.

Hashirama's pov

I heard that the daughter of Madara was killed by death penalty because of being a female not a male especially to the heir. ' But that didn't give the reason that she should die, She could have become a great leader,' I thought.

" Aniki, Leave, it, I'm sure that brat was just as a bastard just like their father," Tobirama coldly said, I sighed and leave my office. " Where are you going, Aniki?," Tobirama asked, " I'm just going to take a stroll," I said.

I went to the river where I met Madara and claimed him as my friend and rival, ' This place still didn't change,' I thought and then heard the bush move, I glance and saw Madara without any weapons at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madara's pov

I sat next to Hashirama, I haven't seen him since my wife died, " I heard that your daughter died, I'm sorry," He said, " It's fine, I'm sure she's happy now, joining with her mother and free from all the suffering in her life," I said, a sob escape from my mouth.

" Madara, What is the truth behind the child's death?," He asked, " My father wanted Aiya out of the way, He always thinks that Aiya was a cruised child and hated her for not being a male, When Aiya was a child me and father was the only who abused her verbally well sometimes physically, When she turned twelve the whole clan knew about her and decided to get her executed because we were starting to fall apart," I explained.

" But that didn't give you the right to kill her just because she is a female, She could have become a great leader just her father," Hashirama said.

" I know, I should have known," I said and pulled my hair, " So, what's happening with Izuna?," He asked.

" He's starting to become distant and cold towards us, Aiya death affected him the most since he was the one who raise Aiya when she came to this world," I said.

" I see, I hope you will pick yourself up, I'm sure you're daughter wouldn't you to be sulking," Hashirama said, I nodded and glance to the blososm hairpin in my palm, which was from Aiya. I held into it close to my chest and sobbed gently.

' My love, What should I do without my light?,' I thought and glance to the bright moon.