Chapter 3

None's pov

It was noon on the next day, Aiya glance to her room window and saw the crowd outside, She wear a white yukata and her wrist was tied with a rope and her hair was done, She glance to her father outside there with her Uncle who was Sobbing, Aiya smiled gently and thought that it was best for her to die then suffering and being a disgrace to the Uchiha clan.

" Aiya, It's time," She heard the Uchiha guard voice, She nodded and stood up, Her wrist was held firmly as they walked out of the room. She glance one last time to her room and saw the crowd and her family.

The uchiha clan were cruising at her of why their clan was not acknowlege and was always looked down, Maybe because the heir is a female not a male.

" YOU BRAT, YOU WERE BORN TO SUFFER!,"

" YOU MADE OUR CLAN LOOK LIKE A DUMP, CUT HER HEAD OFF," The people on the crowd said, She was then kneeled roughly to the ground and saw the katana was being pulled out. Aiya glance to her father one last time and gave him a genlte yet sad smile, That was then a chop sound was echo to the crowd.

" YES, THE WHICH IS DEAD!," The people celebrated while Izuna was shocked of his niece's limp body on the ground her head was gone. Izuna wasted no time then to cry hardly.

" Izuna raise your head, She was nothing but a worthless bitch," Madara said, " After all this time, all she ever wanted was for you to take care of her and in her last moments of her life she wanted nothing but to bring the Uchiha Clan back like it was!," Izuna snapped, He had enough of the cruising of the people of his niece even her own father wasn't shedding a tear not even when she smiled for the last time, Izuna knew he was never going to see that kind smile again.

Izuna ran back to the maid house and slammed the door of his room and sobbed on the ground. " Aiya, Why did you leave?," He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madara's pov

After the execution, Aiya's body wasn't burried the same with her mother her body was burned to ashes, Her gentle smiled was flashback in my head repeatedly from a little child to a young lady. 

I walked passed her bed room and saw it was empty, I see her kimonos and her hairpins were still there, I glance to her blossom hairpin was also here as well, I place the hairpin to my chest and breakdown and sight of her being killed was unbearable. ' But What did I do?, I stand there like an idiot as if nothing happened!.' I thought and laid on her futon.

' Her scent is still here,' I thought and pulled the covers close to me. I glance to the picture frame on her side desk, it was the photo when she was born, and you know what hurted me the most, It was Izuna in the photo. that's right.

It was Izuna that raise her and kept her safe from me for these twelve years. and yet she still loves me, I sobbed and thought of her getting abused and mistreated, from all the years. Now there was no one he had, His wife is dead, His daughter is dead, I'm sure that my wife would be dissapointed with me right now.

From What I did to Aiya, From all the things and punishments I did to her without any reason at all. I pulled her blanket closer and soon feel into deep slumber. ' If we meet once again in another life, I hope I can make up everything I did to you.' I thought.