𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌

Start from the beginning

"we need a real alpha" the soulmates said. scott looked at the two, mariana looking at stiles. the boy looked back and sighed, turning his head back to scott. "you know what i mean. an alpha that can do alpha things, you know, an alpha that get it going, you know. get it..."

"up?" the lahey boy finished.

"great. i'm a werewolf with performance issues"

"is there anyone besides derek who can help?" mariana asked the boy. "i wouldn't trust peter" isaac advised. "maybe the twins?" stiles suggested. "they're not alpha's anymore" the veterinarian answered. "after what jennifer did, almost killing them. it broke that part of them"

"alright, but what if they know how to do it?" the brunet countered. "nobodies seen them for weeks" scott pointed out. "actually" mariana spoke. "that's not totally true"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

the stilinski boy opened the door to derek's loft. lydia entered before the three, looking around to find the room completely empty. "they said they'd meet us here" lydia said. a punch along with a groan made the three teens turn around, their eyes widening as the twins grabbed scott, throwing him to the ground.

stiles pulled the two girls back, although it didn't stop them from worrying about their best friend who was currently about to get jumped. the twins smirked at each other as they made their way to the werewolf, throwing punch after punch. one of the twins grabbed the mccall boy, holding him as the other twin beat the crap out of him.

"i thought you guys were going to teach me to roar" the boy groaned, blood covering his chin along with bruises appearing on his face. "we are, you do it by giving in" one of them instructed. "giving in and letting go, that's how deucalion taught us control" the other finished, grabbing scott off the floor.

"hey, that's funny, i actually tried something just like this one time using a heart monitor and lacross balls. but, you're right, beating the living crap out of him is a lot better" stiles commented, earning an elbow to his side. he groaned as he held the tender spot, looking down at mariana who raised her brows in warning.

"that's actually the plan?" scott asked the twins. "you kick my ass??"

"you're afraid to turn" ethan justified. "we're going to make you. you turn, then you kick our asses. and then you roar" he then turned around, electric blue shining as the boy roared, exposing his sharp canines.

"you don't think you can let go of this? what, you think you're gonna hurt us?" he asked the boy, his twin shoving him to the other. it was like a game of hot potato, throwing the boy towards each other, back and forth. "give it your all, we can always heal"

the werewolf took his advice, throwing a punch that was easily dodged, earning a punch back. the mccall boy was shoved back by aiden, only to get punched by ethan. "you're an alpha! you wanna roar like one, you gotta give in, full throttle. you gotta be the monster, become a beast, become everything you're afraid of"

"that's what gives you power, gives you strength" the boy swung again, only giving aiden the space to elbow his back, sending the boy to the ground. the three teens could only watch as scott got beat. "giving in to it doesn't make you the bad guy" aiden spoke. "as long as you can control it" reminded his twin. "sometimes control's a little overrated"

and with that, the boy sent a gruesome kick to the mccall's side, a very distinct crack echoing through the room. "c'mon scott" stiles mumbled, "fight back" he said, hoping he was able to hear him. "what if i can't control it? what if i can't turn back?" he asked, looking up at the twins. "then it's over. you become malia, you get further and further away from being human, you turn into an animal. or worse."

"you turn into peter."

those four words was warning enough. the alpha stood up, wiping the blood off his mouth. he let out a war cry, charging for the twins, only for aiden to grab the boy, slamming him onto the table. the ex-alpha got on top, throwing punch after punch. and he did not stop.

"ETHAN" mariana yelled, "ETHAN, DO SOMETHING!" the boy looked towards the parker child, then to the other wolves. he grabbed his brother before he could throw another punch. "WHAT" he looked at his brother, "i thought we were helping him" he angrily panted. "you help too much" the boy looked down at scott, getting off the boy and table. lydia, stiles, and mariana carefully walked to the boy who spat out blood. how the hell were they going to save malia?

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

the six teenagers were now all circled in a group in the small lot at the preserve. each of them had made eye contact with everyone else at least twice. today was the day the pack was going to save malia. lydia was the first to break the silence. "anyone else thinking we're doing more harm than good?" she asked, waiting for someone to agree.

"we're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter" scott defended. "actually, we're trying to keep, uh, a guy from killing a coyote...who's actually his daughter — who, we don't know how to change back into his daughter" isaac corrected.

"and again, with the not helping" stiles replied, in a very stiles-like form. the lahey boy sarcastically nodded along as the boy spoke. before he could open his mouth to speak, mariana gave him a look. the boy rolled his eyes but backed down, nonetheless.

the mccall boy looked towards the huntress, "you got it?" he asked her. the raven haired girl simply opened the back of her car, taking out a gun like weapon that mariana could not even begin to describe. the echoing sound of a gunshot made all teens snap their head to the preserve. the second shot is what made the alpha hop onto his motorcycle, heading straight into the woods.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT" stiles yelled after him. isaac quickly followed after him, the huntress following along with him. stiles took out his phone, calling his dad. his father had informed him malia had broken into mr. tate's house, stealing back the doll.

"it took the doll, again? what the hell is so important about this doll??" mariana and lydia weren't able to hear what the sheriff had said, but, they do know it was bad. stiles looked at the two girls, eyes locking with mariana's.

"it's the doll" he finally realized, hanging up on his dad. "it's the doll??"

__

the three teens were now trying to figure out why the doll played such an important role to the malia situation. "alright, but why would it go all the way to the school, then all the way back to the house just for a doll? one that wasn't in the car wreck in the first place, we didn't find it in the coyote den"

"it likes the doll" lydia stressed. "no, it loves the doll" mariana commented. "if the doll is so damn important to her, it must not be her's" she stopped walking. "wait, stiles, didn't you take a picture of malia and her little sister? the doll was in the picture" she pieced together.

the boy quickly pulled his phone out, pulling up the picture of malia and her sister, showing it to the girls. "holy shit, that blue jacket was malia's. the doll belonged to her sister!"

"i know what she's doing. i know where she's going."

__

"scott it's me. you gotta call me back as soon as you can. it wasn't malia's doll, it was her sister's. malia left it at the car for her sister, it's like, bringing flowers to a grave, okay. and we stole the flowers, so that's all she's trying to do, right? bring the doll back to the grave — the car wreck. that's where she's headed, the car wreck" the boy was so caught up in the phone call, he had missed what had happened behind him.

"stiles" lydia called, her voice cracking. the boy turned back as his widened. he looked at the strawberry blonde that was looking down at her leg, her foot placed right on top of a bear trap. and to make matters even worse, the boy looked around when he couldn't find his brunette.

mariana was gone.