Chapter 19: Never, never, never ever let go

Start from the beginning

"Mmmm" Wanda moaned.

"You like that huh. Sit up princess, let me see you" Natasha breathed.

Wanda rose up, still straddling Natasha and pushed her hair behind her shoulders, leaving her body on full display. A blush travelled all the way from her cheeks down over her chest as Natasha eyed her hungrily, a predatory look on her face.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Natasha sighed.

"Once or twice" Wanda responded shyly.

"Now, I think you mentioned something about being hungry?" Natasha smirked.

"Very hungry" Wanda grinned and leant down, giving the redhead a searing kiss.

"Show me" Natasha instructed as Wanda moved down her body, placing small kisses on every available inch of skin.

Every tender kiss, every lick, every caress was like a lightning bolt straight to Natasha's clit. Wanda took Natasha's nipple into her mouth and she threaded her hands through her soft brown hair, grasping her lightly.

"Mmm yes baby girl. Don't stop" she encouraged, tightening her grip.

Wanda's hands explored her body thoroughly, her tongue sliding over sensitive skin softly, taking her time to familiarise herself with every inch.

Natasha knew Wanda was listening to her responses and adjusting what she was doing accordingly.

She tried to stay quiet, to keep still and not lose control, but she was engulfed by the younger woman's painfully delicate touch, setting her body ablaze. She was already so close and Wanda hadn't even travelled past her hips yet, but she wasn't going to beg. She squirmed and dug her nails into Wanda's shoulders, trying to mask her desperation.

"Wanda" she gasped, breathless.

"Help me Tasha, show me what you want"

"Fuck me. Now."

Wanda complied instantly and reached between Natasha's legs and dragged her finger through her folds. Natasha thrust her hips and moaned wantonly, her hands in a bruising grip on Wanda's hips.

"Wanda- fuck. I need. Ah fuck" Natasha didn't dwell on the fact she was too far gone to articulate her wants, she was too preoccupied with Wanda's fingers rolling her clit between them.

"Tell me Tasha" she whispered.

"Your mouth. Please, now." She begged and felt Wanda pause in surprise.

When Wanda's inexperienced and hesitant tongue delved between her legs and lapped at her core she was sure she blacked out momentarily. Wanda was applying a good amount of pressure to her aching clit but her tongue was moving agonisingly slowly. Luckily, Natasha didn't have the cognitive ability at that moment to realise she was being intentionally tortured by the Sokovian.

She thrust her hips again and tried to grind herself down on Wanda's face chasing her release.

"Tasha you taste so good" Wanda groaned.

"Your fingers Little Witch, I need them"

Want obeyed and carefully inserted two fingers into her tight, dripping entrance.

"Ahh fuck. Baby please. You feel so fucking good. I need you so bad."

Natasha began to moan loudly, her hips wildly bucking up and down, chanting Wanda's name like a prayer as she sucked on her clit.

"Wanda! Fuck! Ahh I can't. I'm coming I'm coming. Oh baby you're so good. Jesus fucking Christ"

Natasha couldn't hear the words that were tumbling from her mouth, she was completely lost in the most intense, pleasurable bliss she had ever experienced.