62 🌑

My hand reached out to the pendant, the red liquid in the glass heart lightening up as the moonlight shone brightly upon it. What felt like hundreds of fireflies surrounded us, but my eyes were solely focused on the pendant. If I shattered this into a thousand tiny pieces, it would all soon be over. They would fight, die even, but I would be free. Freed from this awful place for good." I lifted it up high, a smirk on my face. Goodbye evil world.

"Y/N, no!" two voices shouted out. I turned around, seeing Seungmin and Chan running up to me insanely, my smirk only becoming wider. "Don't worry, it'll all be alright," I whispered and I threw it on the ground. Yejun started laughing, running up to me as well. "Your soul will finally be mine!" she shouted out, her hand reaching for my heart faster than I could have ever imagined. Everything happened in the blink of an eye next. Seungmin had gotten ahold of a blade thrown to him by Seonghwa, cutting off Yejun's arm with it, making her jump back. "Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on her," he threatened.

Yejun started panicking, screaming, as her body started turning into dust. She had missed her chance, she couldn't get the soul in time. It was all over now. "Screw you humans!" she shrieked as she faded away. My sight turned black, my body weakening as a drop of my blood had touched those of the mixed blood falling through the ground. I looked down, seeing my ankle, a cut from the shattered glass. Ah, so that's where the blood had come from... Was this still the end for me? The boys around me had slowly started fading away as well. "Bye bye, my little butterfly," San's voice rang through my ears before disappearing into thin air.

Just before my vision went completely out, my eyes fell upon Chan and Seungmin standing in front of each other, eyes locked, without saying anything.

----------

The force field had faded away. Everyone could see, since Jeongin fell through, but it was their feelings that confirmed it. Both parties slowly backed away a little, facing each other, the contempt for the other's growing with every split second that was passing. The curse had finally been lifted, as their true hatred for each other was yet again rising up. The reason that had kept them going all this time before. The true, passionate anger; their intend to kill one another.

Minho was the first one to run up, pinning Jeongin down to the ground. "If only you hadn't been alive I would have become the true ruler already all this time!" he shouted, his fangs showing, his eyes bloodshot red. He was going for his first kill. Just before he could dive in, the claws of Changbin had pushed Minho away. "Don't you even dare to think you wouldn't be my first kill. I'll finally get rid of you!" he laughed, pulling up his sleeves. "This is going to be a fun dance."

Jisung had already ran up to Felix, trying to pin his older brother to a tree, instead being swapped away like in a Viennese waltz, instantly switching positions, making Jisung the one pinned back. "I'll never forgive you for trying to kill me," Jisung growled, trying his very best to get out of the grip, but it was too late. Felix's venom was already spreading through his body. "Do you want to hear a secret?" Felix whispered, almost sounding seductively. He got closer to Jisung's ear, smirking. "I truly did wish I killed you back then. I'm just glad I got to finish it after all."

Felix didn't have long to celebrate his victory before being attacked by Jeongin. "If it isn't my two brother's," he smirked, his eyes moving from Felix, to Jisung's dead body, back to Felix. "He really never was powerful was he? It truly was a shame, he could have had more potential if only he wasn't so emotional." Felix let out a chuckle, annoyed he agreed with the one that had made his life this miserable. All this time he had to prove himself over and over, because of one lousy brother with a little bit more power than him. The entire reason he needed Jisung dead, to prove himself. It was time to prove himself for good.

He was the first to attack, missing every single time while Jeongin dodged. "You know, it's quite the same for you don't you think? You have been working on being the best for so long that you forgot what it's like to feel something aren't I right? Well, until the small girl came in again. She made you actually feel again, didn't she? How cute." Felix actually hit Jeongin this time, his movements becoming sharper, the intention to kill more and more evident in every step he took. "How cute, you're getting all worked up over a girl, but..." Jeongin stopped dodging, his nail piercing Felix's heart. Jeongin laughed. "You're getting weak!"

Hyunjin had been watching all this time. Just sitting around, enjoying the show. He wasn't going to be so stupid to jump right in. Sit tight and watch them murder each other, was his tactic. He could only laugh as he kept on watching Minho and Changbin, the two guys he hated most, well, besides Jeongin now too. He didn't even care all too much about Y/N, but it was the thrill that excited him the most. The thrill of the fight, the thrill of revenge. The thrill of watching two rivals fight for their lives to get the one girl they both loved. How stupid of him though, to completely lose track of the one boy now wandering around behind him.

Minho and Changbin were both a panting mess at this point, the both quite wounded, but neither willing to give up. Changbin laughed. "You really have fallen for the girl haven't you? Never before had I seen you this passionate about a fight." Minho scoffed. "I could say the same to you. You actually believe that she would fall in love with you? Someone who didn't even earn the right to be in charge, but simply claimed it as the oldest? At least I had fought everyone for my crown, but what about you? Do you think she'd want someone as weak as you?"

The both their smirks and laughs had now completely disappeared, things growing more and more serious. They didn't even care about the leadership, the victory or the thrill anymore. At this point it was two lovers fighting over the same beloved.