14 - Little Warrior

Zacznij od początku

Turns out the only time he was alone was when he went out to bars. I thought for days about how to kill him but there was none that would allow me to leave the bar without him already being dead which, was important because I knew no one would allow anyone to leave if this really important guy was just murdered.

I don't know how I came to the conclusion but I ended up seducing him to get him alone in a room. He never asked for my consent when he got me alone in this hotel room down the street but if he did, I would of said yes.

I didn't want to but I was willing to do anything to kill this guy and prove my father he was wrong about me.

I lost my virginity that night and when he was asleep, I slit he throat while I sobbed silently. It took me an hour to get my shit together before I tidied my self up and walked out of the hotel in a lot of pain.

Since then, I've seduced multiple guys that I needed to get alone. I would only do it if it were necessary but because of it, I've never had sex for me.

Although right now, I was seriously considering it because the was Damian looked in this light without his shirt made me want to do things I've never wanted to do to a guy before.

I took me me a moment before I was able to respond "It's not that late it's only..."

I looked down at my clock on the top left of my unlocked phone, "Oh"

Damian didn't reply he simply pushed him self of the counter and walked towards the fridge. He opened it witch made his right bicep clench then putting his left arm on the top of the fridge, he leaned into the coldness and pulled out a beer.

He closed the door, casually took of the lid the the glass bottle and took a swig of the beer. His head rolled back, letting me see his jaw line.

fuck me

I cleared my throat, lightly and got off the stool before walking to the sink and placing my glass inside of it.

"You're going with me to the ball tomorrow night."

My back was still turned to him and I'm glad it was because I blushed for some odd reason.

"And who told you that?" I turned around to face him, finding his eyes scanning my body with a look that made it seam as if he wanted to tear off the clothes on me.

Don't think I would mind, either.

"I did."

His face looked back up to mine as he rested on the counter behind him again.

"Then you must of forgotten, unless it's to do with work, I don't do what people say."

I tilted my head, kind of proud of my self for being able to get a sentence out with him standing shirtless and god like in front of me.

He smirked before putting his hands on either side of the counter next to him and using them to make himself stand straight.

He walked towards me, his mossy eyes staring into mine. He got within a step from me and I instinctively stepped back and kept doing so until my lower back was against the counter which was opposite the one he was just leaning on.

My mouth was slightly open, confused about what he was doing. He walked so close to me, my chests was touching he very hard abs.

He looked down at me before taking my chin and lifting it so I was once again staring up at him.

He bent down, his lips grazed my cheek before they moved to my ear

"Give me one night and you'll be doing anything I say without hesitation."

He leaned back up to see me speechless.

Holy shit he actually just said that to me. Fuck does that mean he wants me as much as I want him?

"Good, then it's settled I'll see you by the door at 11, good night little warrior."

Little warrior? I liked it...

And just like that he walked away from me leaving me standing there completely confused but at the same time extremely turned on.

I will definitely be having some fun with my vibrator tonight. Who knows maybe I'll even think of him.

hey guys!! hope you're enjoying the book, I've decided to add aesthetic pictures for the book throughout the chapters so they wont all be related to what's happening in that chapter but hopefully it gives you a feel of the vide I'm going for

tysm for reading ly guys xx