Don't leave me||Shu kurenai x Suicidal! Reader

If you're not comfortable with such stories, please do not read!!

If you wanna say something, I am always here. Please do not feel depressed!

__________________________________

"I am sorry, I can't go over now. I am busy."

That's it.
You sighed for the hundredth time right now. It has always been like this.
Every single day.
Every single moment for the past few months.

Your boyfriend didn't have the time for you.
He was busy.
He would come home late and sometimes he did not even came back.
You noticed how tired he would be every single night.
You have also spent nights when you would get all ready and wait for him because he promised to take you out on a dinner date but he didn't even show up.
Heck, you didn't even talk much in these past months.
Was he really working ?
Why does he comes home, late at night all tired ?
Does he not love me anymore ?
Or is he seeing any other girl behind my back ?
Am I that bad ? That ugly ?

All these thoughts were slowly eating you up from inside.

He never really called you and rarely messaged.
Your insecurities were building up one by one.
And all this got worse when the other day he forgot about something.
Forgot about your anniversary.
Your 5th anniversary. (Let's say you were couple from the beginning ;) )

You woke up that morning, all excited. You messaged Shu to come home early.
You prepared everything. From his favourite dish to beybread, which was shaped like spryzen.

That evening, you got ready. Wore a beautiful floral dress. Light makeup and a few accessories but you still looked normal because you really hated makeup.

You waited.
Waited for hours.
But he didn't show up.
The clock struck 1 am in the morning when you heard the door to your bedroom creaked open.
You looked up and met his eyes. "Why are you still up ?" He asked, "Oh, it's nothing. I just couldn't sleep but do you remember what day it was yesterday ?" "Hm. Was it something special ? I don't remember but let's sleep now. I am tired."

He said and turned off the lights before laying down on your shared bed.

Your heart sank. Breaking into numerous pieces.
You were stunned. Too shocked to say anything. You never thought Shu would forget this day. Specifically this day.

You sobbed all night. These depressed thoughts were causing you to break down slowly.
You stopped eating much.
You would always cry, holding your phone.
From past weeks you had started cutting your arms.
It hurt but not to the point where your heart broke into million pieces like the other day.
But today, you just couldn't take it anymore.
You had enough of all this.
You were so done with this world.
Today was the day, your last day in this world.

On the other hand, Shu really had been busy with all his work. It wasn't really to handle all things alone.
He often skipped meals, just to keep up with his work.
And that caused him to drift away from you.
He really missed you a lot but he couldn't do anything about it.
It has been so hard lately, that he couldn't even get the time to talk to anyone, not even you.

His friends and students got worried watching as he locked him in his office, working non-stop.

Today was no exception until Valt came pushing past the doors, almost causing Shu to have a heart attack.

"Shu!! Come on, you have been inside here for almost hours!!!"
Shu sighed, "Valt, please. I have work left."
"No. You are taking a day off." He argued.
"I am sorry but I can't."
"But you have to. Have you noticed yourself ? You have gotten pale and have you noticed (Y/N) ? How she must have been feeling?"
Then it clicked to Shu that he really didn't ask you about how you have been these past weeks.

He was feeling guilty about how he treated you. You deserve more happiness. He really regretted to treat you like this.

He took the advice from Valt and declared his day off. He was on his way to home when he noticed some beautiful (f/f) on the shop beside the road. He smiled to himself and entered the shop and brought some of your favourite flowers.

He rang the bell but no response. He pressed the bell to your apartment once again.
Then again.
But no result.
He called you several times but no response.
Then he asked the Neighbouring lady if she had seen you. And to Shu's complete shock, she said that you went to the roof.
Why would you go to the roof when you were completely afraid of heights. Something felt really off. He raced to the roof, praying that you were safe. He was climbing the stairs very fast, as he didn't have the time to use the lifts. (A/N - That's me, when you have classes on 3rd floor and then the bell rings, signalling your next class)

Shu was on the doorway when he noticed a figure, almost like your height,  standing on the edge. The bouquet fell from his hand and he shouted, "(Y/N)!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!"

You were about to jump off the roof but stopped when you saw someone calling you. It was Shu.
You turned around with blurry eyes, only to see him speeding up towards you.

But it was too late, your insecurities had destroyed you completely, to the point where you believed that he was better off without you. You gave a sad smile and leaned back, closing your eyes.
But you could feel someone pulling you up, tightly embracing you. You slowly opened your eyes, only to meey with blurred crimson eyes. The same crimson eyes where you onced used to find yourself lost.
They were watery, had worry written in them.
Shu hugged you tightly, rubbing your back, planting small kisses on your head. "S-shu-" your voice broke, he sushed you with his finger.
"Please don't do this again. I am here. I am sorry. Just don't leave me." He said, voice cracking.
He hugged you tightly in his arms as if you were about to disappear.
You hugged him back, afraid that you will lose and hurt him again. You felt safe, secured. The only place where you felt safe, in his arms.

____________________________________

This was requested by MiraculousPokeblader

Thank you for requesting. I tried my best.
Once again, my dear readers...please, you're beautiful. Too beautiful for this world to let go of you. You are too young to let the world break you down!
It's okay to feel down but do not take any serious decisions!!
Love yourself!!
If you feel like you've something to say, feel free to message me. I will check sooner or later.
Thank you for reading. Take care and keep smiling.