Chapter 54 [The Demonic Dragon]

Start from the beginning

-Now die."

Tatsumi:"Oh believe me buddy, i'm just getting started with this fight, and spoiler alert we're gonna win against you ten to none, assisstance is requested!"

When i yelled that my father Dante Vergil Nero and my sister Hitomi used there Devil Trigger's and flew up to me and grabed [Akari's] hilt.

Dante:"Ready bud?"

Tatsumi:"Try to keep up old man."

Nero:"Same goes for you dad."

Vergil:"I'm always ready."

Hitomi:"Let's fuckin go!"

The five of us flew at almost mach one speed toward's Mundus ready to force [Akari] through his stone heart.

Mundus:"Die now, kin of Sparda."

Tatsumi+Dante+Vergil+Nero+Hitomi:"For Sparda!"

Our effort's had paid off, the blade was forced through his chest and severed his heart finishing him off forever.

Mundus:"M-My revenge was so c-close and yet so far, and now i fall into oblivion once more this time permanantly."

Nero:"That's how it's fucking done."

Dante:"Hell yeah it is."

Emperor:"This won't happen!"

All:"What the!?"

Emperor:"Purge mode!"

Tatsumi:"Of you've gotta be fucking kidding me

Tatsumi:"Of you've gotta be fucking kidding me.":(Even now i don't have anywhere near enough strength to destroy that thing, actually, maybe there is a way to beat this guy.):"I have an idea but it's crazy."

Hitomi:"I'm okay with crazy and i think everyone here is too."

Tatsumi:"I'm gonna fuse Incursio with my Devil Trigger and hopefully that will give me the power boost i need to destroy that thing."

Vergil:"We'll buy you some time to merge them."

Tatsumi:"Alright, i'll make it quick."

As my family and friend's made there way to distract the emperor i started to merge [Incursio] with my Devil Trigger and thought about everything that has led me to this moment.

Tatsumi:(After my village was burnt down i lost almost everything, my mother most of my friend's and the people i cared about but i won't let that hold me down, i'll destroy this bastard's little toy.):"INCURSIO!"

I leaped up into the air with my newly powered up armor and prepared myself for my final fight.