Chapter 4 [Protect the Base]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

The team that called themselves Night Raid had offered me a place in there rank's and a chance to save this empire from it's corrupted minister and even regain my families Devil Arm's back.

Lubbock:"Najenda-San, enemies approaching and fast!"

Najenda:"Then we don't have a moment to lose, track them down and send them off to hell."

Tatsumi:(Now's my chance to prove to them i can hold my own.):"I'm armed and ready to go!"

I ran after Bulat and he seemed to notice the fire in my soul, he knew i was ready to slay.

Bulat:"So you decided to come with me?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah i figured you could teach me the most Bulat."

Bulat:"You can call me Bro or Handsome."

Tatsumi:"Alright Bro."

Bulat:"Yeah, that feel's amazing! How 'bout i show you something cool in return-

-Incursio!"

Tatsumi:"That's awsome!"

Bulat:"I know right, now i have a task for you, you'll stay here and hide once you see an enemy take 'em out as soon as you can."

Tatsumi:"Got it Bro."

I hid in the bushes and waited for an enemy to show them self, i remained calm as a couple animal's went by and prepared to attack once i heard someone coming.

Tatsumi:(I knew it, now die.)

I leaped forward and struck the man who was running toward the base.

With [Rebellion] now stained in this man's blood he begged me for the mercy to die in his village

Thug:"P-Please at the very least, l-let me die in my vi-"

Tatsumi:"Ain't falling for that."

I swung [Rebellion] into the man's neck cutting his head clean off, just then Akame came in and saw that i could indeed hold my own.