Chapter: 6

On a quiet morning, I woke up a little early, and I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes while the first thought on my mind wasn't about anything usual like I used to think about.

But it was about him, who came into my life and changed it by devouring me in those eyes and filling my heart with his love, his beautiful smile, his hypnotizing eyes, and his rhythmic calm tone, making me filled with his thoughts and him.

As I got up and headed to the washroom to freshen up and took a nice warm shower while I closed my eyes I still can feel him kissing my neck, I touched the spot where he kissed me as I tilted my head a little and can feel his love, his eyes staring at me.

I opened my eyes as my mind was clouded by his love, I finished showering and went outside to dress up and picked a pretty outfit

Standing in front of the mirror as I looked at myself and was about to go as I froze in my place as a thought came to my mind,

I sat in front of the mirror and put some light makeup on, I let my hair down which is usually in a ponytail, as I finished my makeup I thought of his reaction and a blush came on my cheeks.

I grabbed my things and headed downstairs and looked towards the kitchen as I didn't feel like eating anything, I made my way outside as the thought of seeing him excited me.

I headed outside the house in a happy mood as the cold air was playing with my hair and swinging the trees around as the flowers bloomed,

While I walked through the romantic aura which put a smile on my face, and it lit up when I looked in front of me to see the person I was waiting for, for whom my eyes were wandering, for whom my heart beat so fast, for whom I could feel what love feels like.

We looked at each other, we looked into each other eyes,

It felt like time was slowing down as we were lost in each other, my feet moved towards him while he froze in his place.

Standing in front of each other with blushed faces, while we couldn't even talk properly,

I looked down towards my feet and looked up when I heard him say

"You look beautiful, my love".

"Thanks, You look so handsome".

I said blushing while he smiled seeing my blushed-pink face,

I looked up at him when he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it while staring into my eyes as I stared back at him.

"I actually wanted to ask if you'd go on a date. "

He said as he held my hand in his while he looked up into my eyes,

"I would love to, I still have time for the library so yeah".

I said with a light smile as he returned it with a dimpled smile, melting my heart.

I poked his dimple with my finger and giggled at how deep his dimples get when his smile keeps growing while he looks so adorable.

We made our way to the café nearby while walking side by side, holding hands while we discussed nature, as the nature lover we are...

Entering the café, we smelled the amazingly cooked food with each of the breaths we took,

We went and sat at a table aside while a waiter came to take our order, Joon and I ordered and continued our talks after he left.

Our food arrived, and we instantly dug in and satisfied our stomachs with the best food in front of us as we finished it pretty quickly in 15 min and giggled as we made eye contact,

I looked around the place while Joon went to pay the bill,

I saw some young couples there, speaking with their blushed faces while they sit close holding hands and continued their talks, while around all those people...

I noticed an old couple, sitting in front of each other like me, and Joon as one of their hands was locked in the other while the other fed each other the food they ordered,

I didn't notice as Joon came back while he was also looking at them, I looked down at the table while Joon was looking at me, as he held my hand and was rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"I want us to be like this too, I really look forward to our future".

He said as he smiled while I looked at him,

"Me too, Joon".

I said, I just want to be with him.

We were looking into each other eyes getting lost, I looked down breaking eye contact as my phone vibrated,

I gasped when I opened it and saw the time,

"What happened love, is everything alright? "

Joon looked at me worriedly

"Ah! I'm 5 min late, I need to go to the library".

I said getting up,

"I'd walk you there... "

He also got up,

"No it's alright I'd go, thank you for everything".

I smiled at him and gave him a little squeeze.

I left the café hurrying to the library,

While he looked at me leaving as he sat back and reaching into his pocket pulled out something he brought for me...

Looking down at it as he sighed and closed the box, getting up he left the café heading to the base while the cold breeze around him made him feel lost in love...