# epilogue !¡

12:38 PM | Seoul, South Korea

Stepping inside the street exactly two streets behind the University, they all stood there confused. Which of the fucking house is they supposed to go to?

"Let's ask someone," Doyoung said, going near the lady who was walking her dog, with the rest of them following from behind.

The lady looked at them, squinting her eyes behind her glasses. She was an old lady, probably in her 60s'. The lady suddenly screamed.

"Thief! THIEF!"

"No, no, MA'AM HEAR ME OUT WE ARE NOT THIEVES WE ARE JUST TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE'S HOUSE." Doyoung tried explaining.

"Oh, ok. Who?" The lady calmed down, making Doyoung heave out a sigh of relief.

"We don't know his name but he was a professor of the University only two streets away from here," Johnny said from behind.

"You might be talking about Sehun... He was a nice boy, oh, by the way, he used to live here but moved out in 2017." She told.

"Any idea of where he might be now?" Jaehyun asked.

"Sorry dear but no..." She said with a frown.

"Oof, ok. Thank you so much." Mark said with a small smile, although the exhaustion was clear in his voice. The lady nodded and went away with her dog.

"What will we do now?" Yuta asked them.

"Hand the matter to cops now. We have the proofs." Doyoung said and they all nodded.

Going to the next street where the police department is, they stepped inside.

"Did your friends return?" Asked one of the officers, sitting on a table doing some paperwork. He was the one to whom they came up to report their missing housemates.

"None of your damn business." Yuta spat harshly, making that old officer chuckle.

"Ok ok, the temper of the kids these days." He sighed, before sorting the papers into one file and keeping it at the table. He kept both of his elbows on the table, his chin set on the back of his palm.

"What happened now?" He asked.

"A murder in our university long ago, the proof," Johnny said, handing Mark's phone to the officer showing him the website.

"How am I supposed to know that this is the truth?" The officer asked, with a tone of hatred in his voice.

"There's indeed a locked storeroom in our dormitory, you can go and look yourself," Jaehyun replied savagely.

"Ok... Have you got the key?" He asked, handing back the mobile phone to Mark.

"No, because he moved out and we have no idea of where he is now. You'll have to do it yourself." Doyoung said.

"Ok then." He said, and stood up, straightening his shirt with his hands.