# fifteen !¡

7:27 AM | Seoul, South Korea

A violent shake woke up Jungwoo from his sleep. He fluttered his eyes open and sees a panicked Jaehyun's face. He raises himself from the sofa he was leaning against.

His body pain like shit. He shook his head, removing his hair from his forehead. He yawns and stares at everyone in the room.

Jaehyun, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung and Mark were there but Taeyong wasn't. His eyes quickly widen as all the possible scenarios start playing in his mind.

"Don't tell me Taeyong Hyung too..." He says lowly, earning a sigh from Doyoung along with a nod. Jungwoo instantly grabs his hair and leans back with a loud huff.

"It's all so confusing... We all were here last night, awake but suddenly who knows what happened and then we woke up with another person missing!" Mark yells, covering his face with his hands.

"Wait I think I saw someone standing up but then my eyes got closed," Yuta said unsure, earning the attention of the rest.

"Any idea on who was it? I mean what kind of clothes did they wear and all?" Jaehyun asks, shaking the Japanese's arm. The latter shook his head negatively.

Jaehyun lets go of his arm and with a loud exhale leans back, arms behind his neck. Everyone was in their deep thoughts when suddenly Johnny clapped his hands together.

"I might have figured out the pattern!" He said, shaking Mark's shoulders while the other tried processing his words.

"What is it!?" Yuta asked.

"First was Sicheng, also the first one to have an official relationship. The second one was Taeil, being the second one to have an official relationship. Then followed by Donghyuck and Taeyong!" The American explained.

"Wait then according to that," Jungwoo diverted his gaze at Jaehyun "You both already got official!?"

Jaehyun nods and but Doyoung still had his eyebrows creased.

"The pattern seems accurate but why only them? It could be the other one too? Right?" He asks, with both of his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Well maybe because they're all bottoms..." Johnny said, earning deadly glares from everyone.

"Sicheng isn't a bottom though..." Jaehyun said, eyeing Yuta.

"He's a switch." The Japanese answered it for him.

Jungwoo cleared his throat, the air becoming awkward. Suddenly Jaehyun stands up and runs towards the stairs. There was a room underneath it, and Jaehyun tries to bang open the door but fails.

Sighing, he comes back again and flops himself down the couch.

"What was that for?" Mark asks.

"The room under the stairs is locked and we aren't allowed to open it... Do you guys know why?" Jaehyun questions, gaining clueless shrugs from everyone.

"Um guys I know this may not make sense but what if it's a ghost doing this all? I mean, I've heard many people talk about this dorm and they say a couple's ghost lives here..." Mark tries to explain.