# three !¡

9:41 PM | Seoul, South Korea

Yuta leaned back on the headboard and glanced at the other sitting quietly and typing something on his phone while smiling.

Normally, Yuta will like if he'll smile but right now he didn't. Why? Because he is not the reason behind him smiling.

"Oh how I wish I could make you smile like others do." He mumbled to himself, which thankfully the Chinese didn't heard. Soon, he closed his phone and kept it on the bedside table.

He looked around to find the Japanese staring at him. They made an eye contact for a moment, just looking at each other's eyes deeply, entering a new world where they were the only one present.

Their minds stopped working and their heartbeat increased rapidly. The butterflies in the stomach going wild. The older started leaning towards the other and trapped him in his arms with his one hand being kept on the mattress just beside the Chinese's waist and while the other one holding the headboard just beside the younger's head.

He started leaning down on him while the younger did nothing to stop him. The eye contact broke with Yuta looking down at the other male's lips and licking his own.

They were just few inches far. But the moment had to be disturbed by the door being abruptly opened. The pair flinched and regained themselves back by sitting back normally and staring at the another pair at the doorframe like nothing happened.

"Uhm sorry for disturbing the make out session. We'll get going." Mark said closing the door.

"Use protection!" An another voice, probably Donghyuck, yelled from the back of the door. Sicheng looked away flushing while Yuta was smirking on him.

-

"What happened? Why have we all gathered here?" Taeil asked confused while sitting beside Johnny on the couch in the living room.

"Shh don't make sound we don't want Yuwin and Jaeyong here!" Mark said in the whisper tone.

"Yuwin? Jaeyong? Who the fuck are those?" Asked Doyoung, tilting his head.

"Yuwin is Yuta and Sicheng's ship name and Jaeyong is Jaehyun's and Taeyong's ship name." Donghyuck said being all excited.

"Do you know that Taeyong ships you with Mark?" Johnny snorted earning a glare from the other two.

"Anyways, what about them?" Jungwoo started.

"We almost caught Yuwin kissing." Mark said remembering the scene a while ago.

"And even Jaeyong went on a date!" Donghyuck said, almost yelling.

"Woah I won't be surprised if I get to know they've lost their virginity the next day." Doyoung stated on which everyone agreed.

"So what more...?" Doyoung asked.

"Why not make a plan to get these idiots together? Everyone can see how much do they like each other!" Mark said.

"Oh well I've a plan for that." Taeil said with a smirk.

"It better not be a lame one like last time." Donghyuck said with an eye roll.

— t b c —