14

"oh no somebody looks lonely" Harry has been waiting to hear this voice. He turns around slightly to find none other than Louis Tomlinson walking up to him with a small smile.

"good evening" Harry greets. Louis makes his way over to Harry's side and looks at him, reading to listen to what's happening in his mind.

"what are you doing here?" Louis asks. There really isn't much stuff to do here outside since the weather was quite gloomy today. The wind howls and the clouds gather up in the sky.

"just wanted some fresh air" Harry says and Louis narrows his eyes. When he doesn't say anything, Harry sighs.

"I don't want to marry Kendall" he admits.

"I know" Louis shuffles closer to him and wraps an arm around his middle.

"it's taking a toll on me and I want it to stop" Harry says. It's embarrassing, really, the way he's pouring his heart out when he's supposed to be the cold hearted- prince.

"did you try to talk it out with your father?"

"no, not really" Harry sighs out.

"try to, then come to me. We'll figure it out together" Louis says and Harry smiles. Louis then proceeds to rest his chin on Harry's shoulder, still looking at him. He smiles widely when Harry turns his face and looks him in the eye.

Louis was pretty, so fucking pretty it hurts. His eyes were sparkling with the light of a thousand stars. his face was as smooth as ice. His eye lashes resting carefully on his sharp cheeckbones along with his fringe.

Harry's eyes slowly travel down to louis' lips. thin and pink. His studies the curve of his lips. they look so soft-

"oh shit, I need to get back to work!" Louis realizes and jumps in his place.

"I'll see you later, bye!" He rushes back to the castle, leaving Harry alone. What the hell just happened.

***

His head hurts from thinking so much. And from tugging on his hair for hours.

no he can't.

he just can't. Or can he? He doesn't know.

Harry paces the room as he thinks his brain out. How the hell did he manage to catch feelings for louis Tomlinson. His maid.

"Get your shit together Harry" Harry flops on his bed , finally catching his breath after many hours if thinking.

it's not his fault everything about Louis is perfect. His smile. His eyes. His hair. His lips. His bod- okay going off topic here.

he then hears a knock on the door.

"come in" he groans. Alex walks in.

"seems like I'm interrupting your alone time" Alex jokes as he walks in. Harry Huffs.

"what's wrong?" Alex asks as he sits on the bed next to Harry.

"come on you drama queen, tell me what's going on-" Harry sits up in bed and rests his elbows on his knees, head in hands.

"I like him"

Alex stares at him, clearly confused. "Who?"

"Louis"

Alex stays silent, clearly not surprised.

"I know" Harry shoots up, staring at Alex with wide eyes. "What do you mean?"

"it's obvious, the way you look at him, talk about him, talk to him" Alex counts on his fingers.

"who else knows!" Harry raises his voice but Alex cuts him off. "No one!, Just me"

Harry rests his head in his hands once again. "My parents will kill me if they know" he boredly says.

"no Harry, you need to tell Louis. Then we'll tell your parents." Alex says and Harry sighs.

he knows he's supposed to tell Louis soon.