5

"sir, wake up"

harry slowly opens his eyes after a good night's sleep to be met with the face of his personal maid, Sally.

"what's wrong? Something happened?" He asks as he sits in bed and rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"nothing happened sir, the king is just requesting to see you now" she politely speaks and harry sighs.

"Thank you I'll be ready in 5" he discharges her and as soon as she walks out of the room he groans.

it's 7 in the morning for God's sake.

he stands up from the bed and goes into the closet and pulls a shirt over his head. he definitely is not in the mood to dress a suit now.

he instead wears a black shirt and a black pair of pants and ties his hair in a bun, not caring whether he's being a 'disgrace' to his father or not.

when he walks downstairs he sure does get a lot of stares, but he ignores that as he walks into his father's office. When he hears a small 'come in' he swings open the door and find his mother and father sitting on the black leather couch, with wine cups in their hands.

"Jesus, why do you look like that?" Des asks, wrinkling his nose in disgust as he asses Harry's casual clothing.

harry looks down, checking his clothes "dressed like what?"

"like a fool, your hair is undone and your clothes are different. As soon as you walk out of that office you're going to change" Des orders and harry nods, restraining himself from rolling his eyes.

"so what is it that you want to talk to me about?" Harry asks as he takes a seat.

"we're going to have an event today, a welcoming party for my dear friend. and I'd like you to use your finest attitude tonight, no slipping up" Des announces and harry nods. He goes to stand up but sits down again.

"who is Louis Tomlinson" Harry asks. He's curious about how he got the work.

"isn't he that new maid?" Anne asks and Des nods. "He is very great at his job dare I say, so we're keeping him."

harry smiles and nods before standing up and making his way to his room. As soon as he steps inside of his room, he takes off his black shirt and strodes into his closet to try and find a perfect suit. That's when he hears a knock on the door. He still and puts his shirt back on before walking to the door and opening it.

"Louis?" Harry asks as he sees Louis standing there with a box in his hand. "Good morning sir, the king had ordered me to give you this." He passes him the box and Harry takes it quickly, immediately curious.

he looks back up at Louis to find him assessing him, eyes going up and down.

"something wrong?" Harry asks, trying to not feel offended.

"no, no , nothing it's just" Louis is quick to say. "I really like this look on you" he complements and Harry's face immediately heats up. His whole body heats up as if it's on fire and his eyes turns slightly wide.

"anyways, I'll leave you to get ready, better not be late" Louis smiles before walking back downstairs, snapping Harry out of his daze.

he closes the door and walks back in and finally opens the box to find a suit. A rather beautiful suit, if he's being honest. It was black with a white shirt underneath, nothing special, but it looked nice.

Harry takes his shirt off again and puts the suit on. He likes how it looks around his body. He takes his hair out of the bun and sprays it with a little bite of hair spray. When he's pleased with how he looks, he sprays perfume on and heads downstairs.

he's not ready for this event. He doesn't like event. He wants to sit in bed and read a book, maybe even play some guitar or write, anything other than sitting in an uncomfortable suit and making sure you're pleasing others even though you're not even pleased yourself.

"Harry?" Harry turns around so fast. He hasn't heard that voice in years.

"Alex?" Harry says as he walks towards the man himself and engulfs him into a hug. Alex, Harry's childhood best friend. He traveled away for two years and haven't contacted Harry every since.

"How are you?" Harry asks as he pulls back. The castle was still empty out of people which gives them time to chat it out with each other.

"I'm great yeah? How has your life been?" Alex asks as he sits down on one of the couches, followed by Harry.

"nothing special really" Harry asks. Just as he was about to say something, Louis walks in with a tray with a wine glass on it, two empty cups, and two cups of water.

"good evening sirs, can I help you with anything?" He asks as he places the tray down on the table and Harry nods.

"no thank you'' Louis nods and goes to walk away but Harry stops him. "Oh and Louis?"

"hm?"

"Take a little break. You've been working non stop" Harry orders and Louis nods, trying to avoid the grin from breaking out but failing anyways.