Part 8

...

Tul: The room was filled with laughter as Tul's cheeks turn red. "Mom I thought you promised to never share that story with anyone!"

Amanda: She gave a pout as I tried my best not to laugh before she places her plate on top of the rest of our empty ones by the corner of the table. "I thought that only applied to friends plus your not a little kid anymore, those types of things shouldn't embarrass you."

Tul: "Mom anyone would be embarrassed if there mother told stories about how they use to chase frogs as a little kid and kiss them because they thought that all frogs were people souls trapped by evil wizards."

Amanda: "But it's cute Tul."

Gulf: He raised his hand with a grin before covering his face with the back of his arm. "I think it's cute, who knew you were such a superstitious little kid."

Mew: "What else did he do when he was little?"

Tul: "You two aren't helping, don't encourage her!"

Amanda: She rubs Tul's back with a twinkle in her eye before she turns her full attention to Gulf and I. "Now where was I."

Tul: Groaning. "Mom please..."

Amanda: "You'll live." She scrunches up her face before grinning. "Ahhh, there use to be this little girl that lived next door when he was about 5 or 6 and they always played together. Well one day they come home both crying and I was confused because it didn't seem like either of them were hurt or anything so I was like what's wrong? And little Tul over here tells me..."

Tul: "Mom No!"

Amanda: She begins to laugh as she points over at one of the pictures on the wall across from her. "He tells me while balling his eyes out that she had kissed him on the cheek so now he has cooties and he doesn't know if they will be removed by scrubbing his face with soap and than don't forget that she is also crying before she starts to tell me how guilty she felt because she heard in class that if she gives cooties first than she cant get them from boys but as soon as she kissed his cheek she felt bad because she thought it was life threatening. So I'm just sitting here thinking that something serious is going on while one child is thinking she killed her best friend with cooties and the other is freaking out because he doesn't think scrubbing it with soap will work."

Tul: He began to groan as he crosses his arms on the table and face plants against his arms in defeat before mumbling. "I hate you guys."

Gulf: His grin was matching mine at this point as he sticks his tongue out at Tul. "That's fine, I think I love you even more now.

Tul: "That's great Gulf, just great..."

Amanda: Her smile turned to a yawn as she pats his back and points up. "Well your in luck because I think it's time I went to sleep. My nurse told me it isn't good for me to stay up too late and I'm sure that all of you want to get some sleep considering that you have been working hard all day."

Tul: "Thank god, I don't know if I could have survived any more stories."

Amanda: "Oh don't worry, I have plenty for the next time you bring them over."

Tul: "Who said I would ever bring them back here after how tonight went?"

Amanda: He slowly helped her back into her wheelchair as she moves her gaze to us with a wink. "You know you will, you love me too much not too and you are no longer a free man either. Your mother expects lots of time with her boys loved ones or I will file a complaint."

Tul: He didn't even bother too look at either Gulf or I as he starts to push her toward the stairs. "Yea yea I hear you. Did you have a good time?"