Miss You.....

Mitch's P.O.V.

......I miss Preston......I miss Vikk.....I miss The Pack.......But I know all of the things I want right now, probably won't come back at all.....

Preston was probably one of the closest people in my life. Everyone else just seemed so judgemental. Their eyes not hiding anything.

But Preston's?....You could tell there was a story begging to be told behind those cheery eyes. I know the happy, cheery Peston was all just an act.

He had flaws when he did so. Sometimes he would quiet down for a minute, thinking then he would get really happy really quickly.

The smiles and laughs were forced.  The little dances he made had no pep in it.....I always wondered about his past.

How could someone probably so broken.......Act so happy just so everybody else would cheer up? I know it sounds mean....Really mean to say this but,.....

If he wasn't actually happy, then why did he act like he was? Everyone else shows their expressions. But when it came to Preston?

That was a whole new level. Nobody really noticed he was sad....But I did.....I saw the hidden story behind his eyes...

I wish I just knew what it was....

Rob's P.O.V.

My hand shaking I pressed the button to end the call. The phone slipping from my quivering hands I heard it crash as soon as it smashed onto the floor but I didn't care......

This was NOT a good idea.......Lachlan's still sensitive.....And I don't have enough time to hide myself again.....To act like I don't care....

Pain numbing my skin I slowly peeked downwards to see blood smeared all over my feet and my ankles.....Huh....

Pain flaring my feet I forced myself to walk to the Kitchen. Everything reminding me of Vikk or Preston. Opening the fridge for no reason I felt a smile flash onto my lips

as I saw one thing that would make any of The Pack feel better.....Fish....

~Flashback!~

Preston's laugh whizzed past me as he rushed down the path. Jerome, Mitch and Lachlan not too far behind him. Their footsteps echoing across the quiet wilderness.

"PRESTON GET BACK HERE!!!!!!" Jerome screamed stiffling a laugh as he saw Mitch trip nearly falling over from laughter.

"PRESTON HOW FAST ARE YOU?!?" Lachlan shouted laughing mid-sentence. Mitch slowing down from laughing so hard I sighed, shaking my head trying not to laugh.

"TOO FAST FOR YOU!!!!!" Preston shouted turning his head so he could look in back of him. Our eyes locking for a few moments.

Preston flashed a quick smirk at me before whipping around and dashing down the path, the wind whipping at his face as

Mitch, Lachlan and Jerome tried to catch up...They're never going to though....Preston could run for days without being tired...Stamina too strong for them...

"Did they seriously not catch Preston yet?" Vikk spoke up earning my attention. Slowly turning around I laughed as he took a sip of tea, shrugging his shoulders completely clueless.

"I don't play fight....Is that bad?" Vikk questioned his voice filled with concern and worry as his eyes showed happiness.

"No, I don't like rough housing either. But these guys....." I drawled on motioning to Mitch, Lachlan, Jerome and Preston as they chased each other around the area.

"DOOD DAT'S NO FAIR!!!!" Mitch hollered his dog tags swinging back and forth across his neck as he ran. His red and black checkered hoodie bouncing up and down whenever he took a step.

"YEAH IT'S NO FA-AAAAAHH!!!!" Lachlan screamed his shriek sounding like a little girl's I whipped around worried that one of them got hurt.

Shock filling my mind a smirk instantly slapped onto my lips as I saw them all sprawled out on the floor. Preston falling to the floor as Jerome snatched his ankle dragging him downwards.

A fish in each of their hands I glanced beside me seeing a wide eyed Vikk, amused by the situation we locked eye contact for a minute before bursting into laughter.

"HAHA!!!! FISH!!!! FISH!!! FISH!!!!!" Jerome bursted out gently smacking Preston on the back of the head with the fish.

"FISH FISH FISH!!!!" Mitch and Lachlan chanted while Preston layed beside them on the floor dying of laughter.

"How did you guys even get those?" I laughed as they waved their fishes in the air. Lachlan tossing his fish in the air we all watched it as it flew up into the air.

Pivoting downwards magestically until it smacked onto the ground blowing up into a million little pieces. Guts and fish slime spewing everywhere. Me and Vikk laughing even harder.

"EEEEEWWWW FISH FISH FISH!!!!" Lachlan squealed jolting upwards from the ground while Preston shrieked. Jerome and Mitch crawling away from the crime scene.

"NEMO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Preston fake cried causing all of us to laugh. Poor Nemo.

"Well I guess they're never going to make a part two of Nemo now" Mitch joked earning all of us to laugh...Fish fish fish...

~End of flashback!~

Snapping out of my trance I turned in a full circle remembering I was in the Kitchen.......Why couldn't it be like those days?.......I miss those days....I miss being happy...I miss hearing everybody laugh....I miss Preston....

A single tear rolling off my cheek I let it slip onto the floor. Quickly closing the fridge I headed out the door to collect my thoughts....

We Need To Be Together Again....As A Pack...