Send in The Ninjas/Meeting Ivy

Previously...

Mr. Tinkles: When I rule the earth, you'll be the first... on my list!

Calico: You should keep your hair like that! It's very slimming!

Mr. Tinkles: There's plenty of room on that list for you, Calico!

Calico: No, I mean it!

Mr. Tinkles: Now Listen here, my Minion! We only have a few days to succeed! And although playing pet for that sick old man upstairs is key to my ingenious scheme... I cannot stand this humiliation any longer. Am I clear?!

Calico: Hmm...

Mr. Tinkles: Never mind that. The Puppy won't survive the night. Send in the Ninjas!

Late in the night, Unknown to anyone, Four Ninja Cats fly overhead towards the Brody Home. Meanwhile, Scott and The Warners are watching TV.

Carolyn: Nervous About the Tryouts tomorrow, huh?

Scotty: No.

Carolyn: You know, it's okay to be Nervous.

Yakko: It's our nature to be nervous when a big event is about to happen, and this happens to be one of those times.

Wakko: But if you find the Passion inside of you, you will get over your nerves eventually.

Scotty: I'm not Nervous. I stink, but I'm not Nervous.

Carolyn: Is he staying that because he needs me to reassure him? Yes. Reassure him.

Dot: Oh boy, here we go.

Carolyn: (tickles Scott and he laughs) You're the most wonderful, great, charming, good-looking...

Scott: Mom! Stop! Haha!

Carolyn: ...Most Grown-up boy in the whole wide world. Maybe your dad could help you with some stuff.

Scott: Nah. I'm pretty sure he stinks too.

Dot: Ya never know until a person tries.

Carolyn: Dot is Right. So I'm gonna talk with him. (Kisses Scott good night) Time for the Bed. Turn off the TV, in 5 minutes.

Scott: 7.

Carolyn: 6.

Scott: Deal!

Carolyn: Love you! (Leaves the room)

Scott: Love you too!

Warner Bros: Good night Mrs. Brody?

(Scott turns it to Looney Tunes, and Chow Hound was playing)

Dog: Well, hand it over! (The cat hands him a piece of meat and he picks it up) What? No Gravy?

(The Cat shakes its head and the Dog slaps him repeatedly)

Dog: (takes the meat) Next time, Remember the gravy!

Lou: Heh. Dogs rule!