Mr. Tinkles/History 101

Previously...

Butch: Lou is taking over for Buddy. He's in the hot seat but being fresh from the academy, he's no doubt up to date on the latest techniques, aren't you Lou?

Yakko: I had a bad feeling that he might say that.

Lou: Uhh... Hey, do you guys know this one? (Begins Chasing his Tail) Here I come! Here I come! Oh, I just missed you! That's right I'm a...

Butch: Holy Chihuahua!

Wakko: Oh Boy...

Dot: This is Gonna take some getting used to, Folks.

Yakko: Oy Vey...

Later...

DOG Supervisor: This is Mission Control, what's the problem?

Butch: (to his supervisor Crossly) How could this have happened?

DOG Supervisor: It was an Accident! He must have slipped through. Apparently, we didn't take enough precautions at the barn.

Butch: You Promised me a professional! And what do I get?! A Puppy! An untrained and immature PUPPY! I mean he's still got his You-know-whats for Crying out loud!

DOG Supervisor: As much as I'd like to help, there's no time, Butch. It would take weeks to get a professional in there and used to the mission! Plus, the Warners will try and help you.

Butch: But we can't have this Puppy fooling around thinking that this is all just a Stupid Game! We need someone here NOW!

DOG Supervisor: I'm telling you this for the Last time, Butch; The Puppy stays. End of Discussion. Over and Out.

Meanwhile, at a sinister Mansion owned by Mr. Mason, Owner, and CEO of Mason Flocking Inc, a group of cats are meeting together in the Dining Room and sit at the Table. Their leader, a Sinister White Persian by the name of Mr. Tinkles, addresses his followers.

Mr. Tinkles: So tell me, one of you... Is the Dog out of the way? Did the puppy fall for my clever trap? (walks across the table) None of you have a tale to tell? Hmm? A little story perhaps? (Cats Meow as he passes) YOU!

Calico: AHH!

Mr. Tinkles: Tell me! Is the game afoot?

Calico: Yes?

Mr. Tinkles: WHY IS THE GAME AFOOT?!

Calico: I... I mean no.

Mr. Tinkles: Ah excellent. So the puppy is dead. We move on to...

Calico: Wait, can I change my answer?

Mr. Tinkles: Is the Puppy alive or not?

Calico: Well, another Dog told him it was a bomb!

Mr. Tinkles: Another Dog?

Calico: Anyways, I'm sure we'll get into the basement just fine, Right guys? Guys!

Cats: Oh yeah! Sure!

Calico: You see? Project Dark Cloud should go off without a hitch!

Mr. Tinkles: Dark Cloud? Is that what I've been calling my plan? "Dark Cloud?"

Calico: Not that I know of! I think it was somewhere along the lines of... Storm! Yeah! Dark Storm.

Mr. Tinkles: Dark Storm, yes. Because like a powerful Dark Storm, I will make my presence known to the World. Like a seeping mist. I will creep into the dog center of power, and make them quake in fear at the very mention of my NAME!