(He hits a wall and falls into some straw)

Beagle 5: No he's not.

Beagle 2: Back from your adventure so soon, Scooby-Doofus?

Beagle: (mumbling) Where Am I?

CLANG! A basin falls and covers the beagle. A buzzsaw cuts a hole in the Barn floor.

Beagle 5: What's that?

Beagle 3: Somebody go and look.

Beagle 2: Uhh... You go.

(The Other beagles inspect the hole)

Beagle 2: Huh?

(A Doberman Pincher clambered out)

Doberman: Alright! Alright! Into the hole! Into hole! Let's go! Let's move it! This is a Top secret operation here! I've seen better hustle from a Chihuahua! Into the hole! Double-time into the hole! Wag it, Beagle boy!

Meanwhile, Carolyn Brody drives up to the Farm in her family's Red Isuzu Trooper. She steps out of the Car and meets with the Farmer.

Farmer: Howdy! Over here! Down, Clucky! That is one mad Chicken. 

Doberman: Front and Center, Agents! Hup, hup, hup! Go! Let's go, ladies! (4 Dobermans come out of the hole) Straight-line! Ears up! Move it! Move it! Don't make me muzzle you, boy! Do you want a chew toy? Did you want excitement? 

Dobermans: Sir, Yes sir! 

Doberman Sargeant: You wanted adventure?

Dobermans: Sir, Yes sir! 

Doberman Sargeant: If you are chosen by the Brody woman, you will be briefed upon arrival! Are you ready?

Dobermans: Sir, Yes sir!

Doberman Sargeant: Good luck, men! (goes back into the hole and it closes) 

Farmer: (as they came in) These are the cutest bunch of Beagles you've ever seen! 

Doberman Sargeant: (pops back out of the hole for a while) And for dog's sake, don't forget to wag those tails!  

Carolyn: They sounded perfect from what you said over the phone. (She opens the door and finds the four Dobermans)

Farmer: Boy... they sure have changed in size... and Color... and breed...

Carolyn: Hmm...

Suddenly, a lone beagle pops out from his hiding place and looks at the woman with cute puppy eyes.  

Carolyn: Oh... Oh! He is adorable! (picks him up) Hello! And you're coming home with me, yes you are! 

With that, Mrs. Brody takes the Beagle Puppy with her and drove off with it to his new home. 

Farmer: Hmm.

Dobermans: NOT GOOD! 

Meanwhile...

Wakko: Still no sign of her. I think she should've been back by now.

Yakko: Well, you know how adoption works, Wakko. Gotta get him a Collar, and Microchip ID.

Dot: Yeah, you know, all that legal jazz you have to sign to adopt a dog. Besides, it's been a whole month since Buddy's disappearance.  

Wakko: Oh, here she comes!

Yakko: Places, everybody! 

Dot: Right then! 

*they meet her downstairs*

Yakko: Hello, Mrs. Brody!

Wakko: 'Sup?

Carolyn: Hey boys. 

(she knocks on a steel door)

Prof. Charles Brody: Oh, honey! I'll be right there! (Bonk) Ow! Ow!  

Carolyn: (to Scotty) Hi, Sweetheart. I have a surprise for you... (she opens the gift box as he waits in excitement) A new puppy! 

Scotty: But mom, Buddy may still come back. 

Carolyn: I'm sorry, honey. I know it has been a month. But do you remember how happy we were when we found Buddy? I bet he's making a new family just as happy right now. (shows them all the beagle) Look at him... Your father does need him for work.

The Warners inspect the beagle Closely. 

Yakko: Hmm... he's a Beagle. Just a Puppy. 

Wakko: I know he's a beagle. Just look at his fur pattern. Light brown, white, Black. 

Dot: Egads! He hasn't been spayed or neutered yet!

Yakko: He's a puppy, Dot. There are many just like it. 

Dot: I guess you're right.  

(Prof. Brody comes  out of his lab) 

Prof. Brody: (overhears) Hmm?

Carolyn: You could play catch, you could play frisbee, you can play hide and go seek?

(The Professor claps his hands)

Yakko: Hello, Professor! 

Prof. Brody: Oh yes, perfect. Let me see. (he takes the Puppy) Let me see. Ooh. (feels his fur) Dander... Standard composition. (checks the eyes with a gadget) Retinal response... huh, normal. Boscuous viscosity... (licks his nose) not too acid, not too akaline. Okay... Immune response.

Wakko: Do you have any idea of what anything he just said and what it means?

Yakko: No Idea, Baby Bro. 

The professor sniffs him twice and sneezes. He then chuckles.

Prof. Brody: That's excellent! That's good! (sets the beagle down) Now, protien synthesis electrostatic... (his lab door closes and is sealed shut)

Carolyn: So... I know! Why don't you name him. 

Scotty: Okay, how about loser? (giggles)

Yakko: Uhhhhh... I don't think that suits him. 

Yep. The puppy did not like it, not one little bit. 

Scotty: It's a dog, mom. 

Carolyn: (picks up the Beagle) You're not a loser, are you? (mimic voice) "No, I'm not a loser." Wait... Lou! We'll call you Lou. 

Wakko: Now that's more like it! 

Carolyn: Now, no playing in the good living room. Carpet is imported, Uzbekistani. 3,000 thread count. 

Dot: Well, Lou, looks like we're all set. 

(they all look at Scott)

Scott: What?

(Lou Pants adorably)

Wakko: Well then, it looks like we've got a hotshot Rookie on our hands.

Yakko: Yep. This is a major case of the "Unlikely Hero" storyline, sibs. We gotta help him whenever we can. 

To be Continued...