"We're not going anywhere without our people." Adira admired Rick for that. Even when times got tough, he never betrayed his own.

"Youre people took off."

"They're coming back."

Rick and Abraham's continued arguing and shouting. Abraham exploded first and then Rick. Rosita shouted something at both of them but they ignored her.

"Will you just stop it!" Adira quickly got between them and pushed them away.

The room became quiet and echoed her shout. "Gareth could be outside waiting for you to come out. We're all in danger right now. And you guys fighting and yelling your ass off in the middle of the night isn't helping. Who knows how many walkers you guys brought to us now." She whispered harshly and looked between the two.

"What about you leave tomorrow?" Glenn suggested and walked beside Adira. "We need each other for this. We need each other to get to DC. We can't get through all of it together."

Tara let out an anxious sigh and stepped between Rick and Abraham with Glenn and Adira. "I have an idea." Her breaths were uneven and loud with anxiety. "If you stay just one more day and help, Ill go to DC with you no matter what."

"Glenn and Adi too." Abraham grunted. The red-headed man was smart. But Rick was too. They knew that if Glenn went, Maggie would too. If Adira went, Minho would too. And there was a very high chance Mitch would follow. Abraham had requested two people, but six would go.

Rick stepped forward, "no."

"Goodluck then." Abraham muttered. "I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here. Rosita grab your gear."

Rosita met Adiras eyes and moved them back to Abraham's, "Ab—"

"Now." The man turned his head harshly. "Eugene let's go." Eugene didn't move a muscle. "Eugene. Move it."

"I don't want to." Eugene didn't meet his eye.

"Now." His voice was deeper.

"Okay." Euegene stood up and grabbed his bag.

The three began walking closer to the door, but once again, Ricks voice held them to a stop. "You're not taking the bus."

"Try and stop me."

It was completely silent. So silent that Adira could hear the crickets outside. Rick began walking forward and Abraham handed his rifle to Euegene.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Glenn said as he and Adira both ran to each man to hold them back. Adira was only a little scared of Abraham. He had military training, which wasn't like her training. He was tall, but not too tall. The top of Adiras head probably reached the bottom of his ear. Abraham wasn't pushing her back, neither was Rick pushing back Glenn.

"Abraham, stay. Please, stay and help us. If you help us, Glenn and I go with you." Adira looked to Glenn who sent an assuring nod. They needed Abraham and Rosita. The two had military experience, they needed all the help they could get.

"No." Rick growled once again. He couldn't lose two valuable members of his group.

"It's not your call, Rick." Adira shook her head. "Not this time." Her eyes met Mitch's who were slightly glossy. Would he miss her? She hoped so.

"Half a day." Abraham stated. "Come high noon, we're taillights. I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop."

"And we will leave with you." Maggie stated from far back. Maggie would leave with them. There was no way she'd leave Glenn again.