Harry's POV

"Audrey? We're back." Louis said from the other side of the door. I'm mentally praying that he doesn't open it. That'd be an interesting kind of way to come home and a very awkward 'welcome back'.

Luckily we were only making out so no extra clothes were taken off. Well except for the fact that she was already half naked to begin with. "Aren't you going to answer him?" I whispered.

"Okay, I was just about to take a shower. I'll be down soon." Audrey said loud enough for Louis to hear.

"Alright." Louis called back. The sound of his footsteps soon faded away.

"Well now I have to go take another shower." Audrey said to me with a sigh. I got up from on top of her so she could get up.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked innocently as she stood up.

"Well....now that I think about it, I don't remember where the soap is..." She replied placing her index finger on her lip like she was thinking.

"Actually, I probably shouldn't help you." I said.

"Why's that?" she asked, removing her finger from her lip.

"Cause you'll scream."

"Oh really?" she asked amused.

I walked over to her and whispered in her ear, "I can make you scream so loud the whole neighborhood will know. We don't want that, now do we?"

She smirked. "So how are you supposed to get downstairs?"

I looked at the square window on the opposite side of the room. "There a little over hang under that window. I'll get on that, jump down, and go to the front door. Then I'll say I left my keys inside when I went to get something out of the car."

"Someone's quite the liar."

"I prefer to call it acting." I winked and headed over to the window. She rolled her eyes at me and went into the bathroom.

My plan worked for the most part, but I crushed a plant. Hopefully Louis won't notice that. I walked around to the front of the house and froze halfway around.

"Sneaking out already, mate?" a familiar Irish accent asked in an amused tone.

I forced a nervous smile as Liam, Niall, and Zayn looked at me questioningly. "Just don't tell Lou." I managed to say.

"What'd you do this time Haz?" Liam asked.

"Let's just say his baby mama is really fit." I said a smirk playing on my lips.

"You didn't..." Liam started to say.

"Even I wouldn't go that low." Zayn commented.

"Jesus, I didn't sleep with the girl. We just, ya' know, made out." I shrugged.

They all shook their heads. "We won't tell him. Right boys?" Niall asked the others. They reluctantly nodded their heads in agreement. Thank god.

"So um...why are you all here?" I asked confused.

"We wanted to see the little one." Liam said smiling.

"Oh." I replied. "Right, well let's go then." I followed them to the door and Zayn knocked.

Louis answered soon after and looked pretty surprised. "Hello...?" he greeted slightly confused.

"Daddy, who is-" a little child's voice interrupted. "Oh my gosh!" a little blonde girl with blue eyes exclaimed.

"You are the cutest thing I've ever seen!" Liam said happily. Took the words right out of my mouth. She was adorable. Her hair was loose curls, which I'm guessing was natural; she looked too young to want her hair done. She was so tiny too.

The little girl blushed and Louis picked her up. "Boys, this is Annabelle, my daughter." he announced.

It was so weird hearing him say 'daughter' Who would've thought he'd be the first to get a girl knocked up? Most people thought it'd be me. I kinda thought they might be right, but here I am looking at Louis Tomlinson with a little girl. Pretty shocking, if I don't say so myself.

"She's beautiful." Niall commented.

"Yeah, she's a real cutie." Zayn added.

I just now realized that I hadn't said a word. "She has your eyes." I said randomly. Then again, Audrey had blue eyes too.

"Ooh, can we take her to the park?" Liam asked excitedly. He's such a kid.

"I just took her to the park..." Louis replied.

"I wanna go again!" the little girl said happily.

"I would, but I don't want to leave Audrey here alone all day long." Louis said.

"We can take her and you can stay here." Zayn suggested.

"Okay, fine. Liam, you're in charge. If anything happens to-"

"Nothing will. Now bye!" Liam said taking the little girl from Louis and going back outside. Well at least he'll be a good parent some day and possibly with Danielle.

Niall, Zayn, and I followed Liam outside to the car and went to the park.

Audrey's POV

I set the curling iron down on the marble countertop of the bathroom sink and unplugged the chord. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I studied my appearance and was well pleased. My light brown hair was finished and curled to perfection in loose ringlets. I'd put on some mascara and outlined my bottom eyelids with eyeliner. My lips shimmered in the mirror in a natural tan color of lip gloss. I was wearing dark blue jean shorts with a brown weaved belt and an off-the-shoulder, turquoise top. I looked good, if I don't say so myself. Actually, I looked pretty hot.

Once I descended down the staircase and started on my way to the living room, I noticed that it was eerily quiet. However, when I got to the living room I heard the TV and saw Louis sitting on the sofa. Even though I probably wouldn't be interested in what he was watching, I decided to join him. When I sat down, I hadn't perceived the distance correctly and my leg rubbed against his. He looked up at me.

"Sorry." I apologized awkwardly. "Where's Annabelle?"

"The lads came by and begged to take her to the park even though we'd just come back from there. But don't worry, I trust that Liam will keep a close eye on her." he answered, reassuring me.

I nodded. "So...we're alone?" I quizzed. He nodded in response. I let out a soft sigh. "Good, cause I'm tired." I mentioned, gently leaning my head on his shoulder.

I felt his hand rest on my knee and my eyes darted down in the direction of his touch. "You could take a nap, love." he pointed out and then removed his hand.

That slight, short-lived connection of our skin was...indescribable. I really don't know what it was.

I sat up straight again and tried to shake the thoughts from my mind. My attempt of forgetting wasn't working. I wanted to know what the feeling was; why I felt it. It was something I've never felt before and I was determined to figure out just what it meant. 

_______________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the long wait for this update! Please don't be mad about things that happen with Harry. I promise you this is a Louis fan fic, not an HS one. Anything that happens with Harry is strictly for drama or conflicting scenarios. 

Anyways this story has reached over 32,900 reads AND almost 1,000 votes! I never would've thought that would happen. Thank you all so much! 

Feel free to drop a comment with your thoughts and/or suggestions. Thank you! 

~Jenna xo