vɪɪ

**It was brought to my attention that some of you are wondering where the other lads are. They'll be in the story shortly, I promise. I just wanted to focus on Audrey, Louis, & Annabelle first.**

Audrey's POV

When I woke up this morning, I looked at my alarm clock expecting to have five or ten minutes before it was supposed to go off. To my surprise, I had actually overslept and for some reason my alarm never went off. The time now was 11:23am. Louis was going to be here in seven minutes and I was still in my pajamas with a bed-head. Awesome.

I flung the covers off of my body and hopped out of my bed. When I got into the bathroom I quickly brushed the knots out of my slightly tangled brown hair. Then I got my toothbrush out and hurriedly scrubbed my teeth clean. The doorbell rang just as I was finishing up. I turned the faucet on and spit into the sink. After quickly swishing a little glass of water in my mouth and spitting it out, I scurried down the steps to the front door.

I remembered what I was wearing and sighed knowing I'd look stupid. A white beater with a large red kiss and the words 'kiss me' was my shirt. My pants were just baggy, soft black pajama pants with multiple different colored stars on them.

I opened the door and Louis came in without looking at me, at first. When he did look at me he smiled and raised an eyebrow. "My alarm didn't go off and I woke up in just enough time to look partially decent." I explained.

"Where's Annabelle?" he asked after nodding in understanding.

"She's still in bed sleeping." I said with a slight sigh, remembering I'd still have to get her up and ready to go. I reluctantly walked to the bottom step, leaving Louis in the living room right behind me, when an idea came to my mind. "Would you mind waking her and getting her ready? We'll never get out of here if both her and I have to get ready." I asked hopeful.

"I don't mind at all." he replied walking over to me. "You'll have to show me the way to her room though."

"Right this way." I said continuing my journey up the staircase with Louis following.

After dropping him off at her bedroom door, I went back to my room. I'd taken a shower last night, so all I had to do was dress and do something with my hair. I'm not feeling like putting makeup on today, which was fine since Louis saw me without makeup when we met at the park.

For some reason I didn't feel the need to wear makeup in front of him. I was more comfortable with myself and wasn't thinking about what he thought about it. Was it because I thought he liked me just the way I was? No, he doesn't like me anyway. Why would I even think that? It was because I didn't care what he thought. Yep, that sounds more accurate.

I took my straightener out from under my sink and plugged it into the wall. After setting it on the counter I went to my closet to find some clothes. I got out a pair of black yoga pants that had "PINK" written on the back inside of pink and black cheetah print. For a shirt I picked out a purple shirt with buttons up the chest area.

Once I'd changed into my clothes, I went back into the bathroom where the straightener had to have been heated by now. My hair was naturally curly, so I liked to straighten it to make it easier to deal with. It wasn't like crazy curly; it was loose brown curls with natural light brown highlights, a lot like Annabelle's but her hair was blonder.

I unplugged the straightener when I was finished with my hair and found my phone charging. After I unplugged that from the charger and took it with me, I went to Annabelle's room.

She was dressed, thankfully, but the scene in front of me was better to watch than the fact of her being ready. Annabelle was running circles around her bed while Louis was trying to catch her.