29) Love

🦋

The time had stopped.

A sudden coldness was surrounding them, hitting them to the core as they registered her words.

She proposed to them?

No fuck it!

She literally demanded them to marry her after only four days!

They could not help but wonder, was she the same girl who had run away from the club after that unintentional kiss!

The three men were rooted to their place, failing miserably in acknowledging what a girl she is.

After dropping the bomb of sudden marriage on them which was no lesser than a hydrogen bomb. She was standing in the middle of their triangle, clasping her hands together with her gaze on the floor.

The sudden silence in the room was soaking her heart, she could not help but laugh internally at this situation.

This situation was so similar to that night of the club.

Aadya could never forget how stunned she was when they had proposed to her to be their wife. At that time she was all alone and broken, their little wish of her being their only bride had given her a shock of her life.

And today it's nothing different.

The only change was that in place of her it was these three men were at the receiving end. She had made them speechless and god knows she was enjoying every second of it.

The silence dissolving in the room was echoing only one thing.

The sides have changed.

The hunter had become the prey!

Glancing up she looked at Rudra who was staring at her without blinking as if he was frozen in his place.

Aadya had no idea what her words had done to Rudra.

He was paralyzed at his spot. He could hear his heartbeat thudding wildly in his chest. No woman had made him feel like this. Perhaps the change was needed.

Even in his wildest dreams he had never thought that one day Aadya herself will ask the-- fuck it, order them to marry her that to in the time spare of four days.

He tried his best to subside this amazement from his mind by twitching his fingers which now have become unconscious out of shock but the only thing his body doing was sending all his blood to the south, to his manhood.

He wasn't sure about his heart but his dick surely liked her boldness. It liked it way too much.

He can't even blame himself for it. The way those words rolled down from her tongue was nothing but sexy.

She surely knew what a sexy voice she had and how to use it. Her voice was like a mild ice melting on the fire of passion.

Fucking seductive!

Aadya didn't have the slightest idea what her words were doing to the poor man. She was lost in enjoying the look on his face

Turning her neck a bit she glanced at Digvijay who was standing behind her.

Looking at him from the corner of her eyes she took a clear notice of his situation.

A little smirk found its way to her pink, chapped lips as she perceived the look of shock written all over his face.

Take it sir!!

She smirked like a cunning fox.

"Just wait and watch," her words filled with arrogance and challenge were roaming in his mind.