Official Avengers Sleepover Party

Inspired by ^^

"A sleepover party?" Tony scoffed. "That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard!"

The three beautiful angels in front of him wilted, sticking out their bottom lips as perfect tears welled in their big, sparkling eyes. Morgan sniffled.

"STOP THAT!" Tony sobbed, squishing them all into a hug. "F--fine. You all c--can have y--your sleepover. Just d--don't do that again."

Harley and Morgan hugged him back, but Peter stiffened and slipped out of Tony's grasp. His eyes were downcast, but he smiled.

"We can't stay up too late," Tony commented, following them into the crowded kitchen. "Quite the Avengers reunion."

"'We?'" Harley repeated.

"Well, you didn't think you'd have this party without me, did you?"

Everyone cheered even louder, scaring the poor cleaning lady who was trying her best to wipe off the table after Thor had eaten at it.

"Pep, want to join us?"

"Leave me out of it!" she shouted, going straight from the front door to the elevator, locking herself in the bedroom.

"Okay, everybody!" Tony clapped, standing on the counter to get everyone's attention. "Rules! A: No liquids on my couch, unless it's water. If you want some soda, take it to the floor! 2: No R-rated movies or anything! We have children present! And D: We'll camp out in the living room upstairs, but when it comes time to hit the hay girls will move to Natasha's room!"

"Why my room?" Natasha complained. "I've got all my knives in there. I don't want anyone touching those."

"The only girls are you, Wanda and Morgan," Tony reminded her. "So don't complain. We've got to squeeze everyone else in that tiny living room."

"Okay," she agreed, giving a grudging nod.

"Everyone cool?" Tony rubbed his hands together as everyone nodded. "Well, then! Let's get this show on the road!"

***

No one in particular's POV

Everyone grabbed spare sleeping bags, flashlights, and lanterns from the emergency closet. Fury made them promise to return it all, but they hadn't heard him as they ran upstairs giggling like little girls.

Tony dragged in an air mattress, claiming he had back issues, and Morgan decided she wanted to sleep with him instead of with Natasha and Wanda, whispering about how scary they were.

Scott used his blue glowing things to enlarge a marshmallow, creating the perfect trampoline. They had fun bouncing on it until Bucky fell off, hitting the ground at an angle so hard that his arm detached and flew across the room, smacking Bruce in the face as he tried to avoid the action.

After the marshmallow, Morgan begged Scott to make her stuffed animals grow bigger.

They played a few rounds of Uno, which confused Steve, who had never played the game before. Even a colorblind Clint did a better job than him. Steve cried every time he got a skip or draw 2 card.

Next, they had an ice-cream eating contest, which was Thor's idea. The objective was to eat as much ice cream as fast as you could without getting a brain freeze.

Everyone soon dropped out after one bowl, but Thor, Bucky, Steve, Clint, and, surprisingly, Peter, stuck out for awhile. Thor ended up winning, but he made sure to tell everyone how amazing they did and that they had 'made their ancestors proud.'

While Tony left the room to find his rocket boots, Morgan somehow managed to drag Thor and Bucky into her 'salon,' seated on her little bathroom stool while she tied their long hair with various bows, ribbons, and barrettes.

"What's going on in here?" Tony barked as Morgan used hair chalk to give the god of thunder pink highlights.

"Oh. Hey, Stark!" Thor chuckled nervously. "This--this youngling was just giving me a makeover. Apparently a custom of affection in your culture?"

"Sure."

"It's my turn next!" Bucky reminded Morgan. "Don't forget."

"I won't!" Morgan said cheerily as she violently yanked a strand of Thor's hair. He winced, but didn't complain. Tony had to admire their way with kids--but then again, they were more like kids than she was.

Everyone thought things were chaotic until Scott suggested they play a game of Truth Or Dare.

They sat in a circle, eyeing each other warily as they wondered who would go first.

They decided on the guy who had suggested they play the game in the first place.

"Truth or dare?" Tony asked him. He puffed out his chest.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to put a marshmallow in your mouth, grow, and see if it grows with you!"

It worked. Somehow.

The game really started to pick up when Sam picked Bucky.

"Dare," Bucky breathed, looking terrified.

"I dare you to lick toilet water," Sam announced with a Grinch-like grin. Bucky gagged and tried to run from the room, but Sam and Steve put him in a choke-hold and dragged him into the bathroom, forcing his head into the toilet. Before his face could make contact with the water, his silver arm latched itself around Sam's neck and he wouldn't let go until Steve released his hold on his head, looking ashamed.

"Sorry, Buck, we won't make you drink toilet water anymore. That was a stupid game, anyway."

Full from the ice cream, they decided they didn't need dinner and moved straight into an epic pillowfight. Tony used his boots to fly across the room and Scott shrank down to get better hits, while Bruce cowered in a corner, avoiding the action again.

Thor, Morgan, and Peter decided to turn on a movie. Peter tried to convince them to watch Star Wars, but, of course, Morgan eventually won with her movie, Milo and Otis. Thor kept interrupting the movie to tell them about his immortal goat that was also named Otis, who he often killed and ate for dinner. He told a crying Morgan that it was okay, since he always came back to life every morning. They eventually switched from Milo and Otis after that fiasco and turned on Disney's Descendants. Thor absolutely loved the soundtrack.

Vision and Wanda sat together in a corner, making lovey-dovey eyes at each other as they ignored the chaos around them.

Fury and Bucky tried to go to bed early, but Clint and Sam wouldn't have it. Sam made the mistake of pulling Bucky's hair before he slammed him into a wall and they joined the pillow fight.

All the while, Doctor Strange was attempting to meditate quietly in the corner, sometimes making portals to stick his hand through and steal some popcorn from Thor.

Natasha supervised all this with an unamused grin.

***

Everyone eventually nodded off, pillows grasped in their hands or popcorn spilled across their lap. Tony smiled as he saw Morgan and Peter dozing off together as the movie continued to play, next to Thor who had the loudest snores he'd ever heard, occasionally singing songs from Descendants in his sleep.

Heh. Thor. Snore. He would have to remember that one.