The art of fortune telling!

I felt a little bit unease since I knew that something was happening but not how it would happen directly. For example, I didn't know how they would come in only the outcome of it.

Kai: Izu, you seem quite nervous.

Me: You're only imaginings it.

Kai: No, I am not. You tend to pet the fur on the coat when you get nervous.

Me: ... I so do not.

Eri: So do!

Me: Arg fine! I am!

Kai: Wanna share the reason?

Me: Heroes are on the way here.

Kai: WHAT!

Me: Don't freak out! There are here for Eri.

Kai: How do you expect me not to freak out if they are coming here!

Me: Well there are not here to kill you or harm any of us.

Kai: And you expect me to believe that?

Me: Who else to believe if not myself?

Kai: *Sigh* You are so freaking me out sometimes.

Me: I'm trying my best not to tho.

Eri: Why are heroes coming?

Me: They want to get you a home.

Eri: But my home is here.

Me: I know but they think different and want to give you an even bigger family.

Eri: I don't need more family then Onichan and big brother.

Me: You are soo cute!

Kai: Okay explain from the beginning.

Me: What's there to explain?

Kai: Izuku! Please! Before I freak out even more!

Me: Okay! You would be dead by now if I didn't do anything and everything I did was for you and Eri to survive this event! Everything was predestined to be! Believe me if I tell you everything will be fine.

As I said that a pinkish mist started to fill out the room and I knew what that meant.

Me: Looks like they are here *Yawn*

Eri: NAH-AH! I don't want *yawn*

Kai: ... Izu... *yawn* you better *yawn* be right.

Before I completely blacked out I saw Nighteye running towards me. I also saw Eraserhead picking up Eri and others dragging Kai out.

Me: .... you... really.... listened....

Nighteye: Sleep for now kid. Don't worry about anything.

This was how I completely blacked out in the arms of that very hero. He was careful while holding me and I could tell that he was definitely curious about me since our quirk were similar. It was also the first time I had a night without any visions and felt so relaxed and at ease seeing the darkness surrounding me.

The next time I woke up, I was laying in a bed in an infirmary and when I sat up, I was greeted with RG and Nezu as well as Eraserhead.

Me: I would like to say good morning but from the look of it it's more like afternoon.

Nezu: It is.

RG: How are you feeling?

It was that exact moment that the door was thrown open and Kai came in running towards me only to hug me. He had cuffs on which didn't stop him from hugging me as well as a hero on his tail.