Therapy Bed

14.00pm

1 hour before kick off.

Sophie finished setting up an emergency bag containing gas and air, oxygen and a couple of suture packs incase anyone needed stitches amongst other things. She left the multiple rucksacks next to the stretchers, ready to be taken out onto the pitch for todays game.

She made her way up to the home dressing room, aware of the need to liaise with the physios and answer any questions the players should have prior to the game.

The familiar smell of heat rub and smelling salts hit her first, the pre-match routine was clearly in full swing inside the changing room and an energetic playlist thumped alongside the humming of deep voices.

The atmosphere fizzed with nervous and excitable sparks. A few of the players noticed her enter the room, 'Afternoon, doc'. Sophie waved an arm in their general direction before turning her attention to Jamie,
'So, from a physio's point of view, do you think there's anyone who needs looking at before kick-off?'
Jamie hummed and tapped his pen against his mouth, glancing around the dressing room, his eyes stopped.
'So, Grealish was complaining of a niggle in his thigh, we've gone through some stretches but he might just need bandaging up to be safe.'
Sophie took a deep gulp and tried to show no emotion on her face.
'Great. I'll go over and have a chat with him.'

Sophie eyed Jack sat under his name in the circular room, legs naturally wide open, tapping his right foot so vigorously his tanned thigh jiggled. He had his arms folded, looking up angelically at De Bruyne who appeared to be telling him a lengthy story. She studied Jack's face, he had a beaming smile, but it was emitted mostly from his eyes, they gave him away immediately. Those smiley eyes.. one of his most endearing features.

Sophie gulped down her feelings and started to approach him, Jack clocked her presence and broke away from his conversation with Kevin, but he remained sat down.

'Grealish.' she addressed him professionally.
'Rhodes.' he smirked, once again knowing exactly what he was doing.
Sophie cleared her throat in an attempt to hide her bubbling smile
'Jamie tells me you have a problem with your thigh?'
'Yeh, It's just twinges abit'
So vague.
Sophie rolled her eyes and he responded with a knowing grin.
Of course, His thigh was fine.
'Right, let's nip to the therapy room to have a look shall we?'

Sophie led the way, Jack trailed behind her glancing at Stones, who nodded at him as he passed him. Once they'd reached the therapy room, she moved aside to let Jack in first and closed the door firmly behind them. Sophie's palm and fingers curled around the handle, she remained facing the door.
Closing her eyes momentarily. She needed to remain focused.
The electric presence of Jack's body lingered behind her and his fingertips lightly stroked her upper arms, she could feel his hot, moist breath on her neck. It made her own heartbeat thud so intensely it mirrored a constricting feeling in her throat.

She needed to be strong. Professional.
Sophie turned around and his face was inches away from hers. That nose. That smirk.
Sophie peered up at his un-styled, almost messy curtains which framed his face perfectly. It shouldn't work. But my god, it did.

'Right... Let's look at this 'thigh' then'
Jack stared at her mouth for a few seconds before spinning on his heel and lying down on the therapy bed, sniggering to himself.
Sophie raised her eyebrow 'and what are you laughing at?'
'It's jus... well... we like a therapy bed, don' we?'
She remembered the previous day, riding his glorious body in her office.
'I absolutely cannot argue with that' unable to hide her smile and blushing cheeks.
'Ya see! That smile sez it all' he said confidently.

Sophie padded to his bedside and pulled up his shorts, drizzling the top of his legs with therapeutic massage oil and placed both hands on his firm, tight thigh. She felt him tense immediately as she rubbed and massaged his meaty skin.
'Hey, no tensing'
He obeyed and let himself relax.
'You know.. I dreamt of you last night'
Jack raised both eyebrows at her comment, 'oh yeh?'
'Yeah... you made me cum all over again this morning. Just by thinking about you.'
She heard him take a sharp breath
'Specifically you inside me.'
She kneaded harder.
'Jesus Christ... nah don't do this, not before a game' He raised his hands rubbed his face vigorously as if he was splashing himself with freezing cold water.

'You don't want to hear about me pleasuring myself with just the thought of you?'

He groaned as Sophie walked around to the other side of bed and began to roam her hands over his other thigh. Rubbing the smooth oil into his firm skin, all whilst noticing his shorts starting to strain against himself growing.

He was pure torture.
As much as she wanted him right there and then, it was too risky.
She could have some fun with this.

'Right, all done, they seem fine' She slapped his legs playfully and walked over to the sink to wash the oil from her hands.
'Wot'
Sophie smiled, 'your thigh, there's nothing wrong with it.

Jack sat up and gestured both hands towards his groin, mouth open with shock.

'It's 20 minutes before kick off Grealish, now get your backside back in that changing room and channel that energy into bagging us a win' she demanded, pointing towards the door.

'You little minx, can't believe ya just gonna leave me like this, I'll get ya back Soph!'
'Promises, promises' She kissed him on his slightly lined and freckly forehead and left him alone in the room.

Jack looked down at his swollen bulge and sighed with a smile, he needed to give himself a few minutes before going back into the changing room.