Super Jack

A dreamy haze took ownership of Sophie's mind.

Thick, huge hands pawed at her from behind as she bent over the pristine, expensive white sheets. Jack's bed.

Slow motion, double vision.
She could almost taste him, smell him, hear him.
His low, gravelly groans.

Sophie was watching from the corner of the room, almost floating as she observed herself being completely ruined by him. Those god-like thighs pressed against hers as he pushed his length deep inside her. He grabbed a fistful of her dark, long ponytail and wrapped it slowly around his hand, pulling her head back, making her back arch. She reached a petite hand behind, desperately searching until she found his firm, solid glutes.

Loud, ringing tones filled her bedroom. Sophie's eyes snapped open angrily, she snoozed her alarm and sunk back into the pillows in a post dream cloud. Her heartbeat thudded throughout her body, pulsing around her temples, ears, and intensely there. Her body still responding to Jack, even though he wasn't there, it all felt so real.
A cruel game conjured up by her very own mind.

She clung to the dream image of him fucking her from behind and zoomed in on the details. His luscious hair fell messily into curtains, beads of sweat dripped off some of the strands and trickled down his hot, pink cheeks. His nose glistened with sweat, that nose. So masculine, it fitted his face perfectly. Memories flooded back from that first night, of that nose grazing her clit as he teasingly licked her.

Sophie took her own hand down until it reached her pyjama shorts, creeping under the waistband until her own fingers found her slit, which was already damp from the intensely detailed dream and thoughts that followed. She eased her middle finger inside and gently teased her swollen clit with her thumb.

She'd gotten so used to getting herself off when she was with Ryan, she rarely came with him, especially towards the end. He never asked if she enjoyed the sex or if she orgasmed, nor did he care.

Taking herself back to that first night, her nipples puckered thinking of them pressed against the cool glass of Jack's apartment window. He knew exactly what to do with her body. The way he completely and utterly owned her, but without degrading her. He was something else.

She circled her finger inside, pulling it in and out of herself.

Sophie could almost feel him inside her again, her vaginal walls contracted against her finger. Oh, she desperately wished it was him.

She closed her eyes once more and her mind travelled to the moment she was on her knees in-front of Jack, his girth filled her mouth, it was throbbing as his tip repeatedly pushed against the back of her mouth and teased the entrance of her throat. This made her gag. She remembered his response to this and a fresh coating of her own juices moistened her hand.

She was close.
Her fingers and thumb carried on circling, pushing and pulling.
Vivid thoughts of Jack's solid dick spilling inside her, filling her with his hotness brought her to a quick climax.

Jesus Christ.

This man has all the power even when he's not in sight.
Super Jack, as they say.

Sophie smiled to herself, she had an hour before she needed to be at the stadium to prepare for today's match.

A sweet, needed release from the built up stress and emotions following yesterday.
She sighed with satisfaction and took herself off for a cold shower.