Chapter 1: betrayed

Third person POV

A white haired boy is seen covered in blood while a group of people are seen surrounding him, one of them is unconscious on the floor, knocked out before the evil deed was committed, a red head girl is seen smirking at the already traumatized boy who had a hole in his chest from a blast of destruction magic, the magic used by the gremory and bael.

Danny: why?

That was all that came out of his mouth as he looked into her bluish green or turquoise eyes.

Rias: sorry my dear pawn, you were too weak and useless that is why i have to do this.

Danny: after all I've done for you.

Kiba: Don't take it the wrong way your time has a devil is coming to an end you are far too weak to be in this peerage, your powers barely increased when you became a devil and sorry it was necessary.

The blonde knight said bluntly

Akeno: no worries danny-kun maybe you might find a better life than this one.

Danny: Akeno why I thought you loved me

He asked with tears in his eyes.

Her sadistic smile seeing the white haired fellow bleeding to death turned to a scowl.

Akeno: I never loved you, rias ordered me to be your pretend girlfriend to inspire you to become stronger but yet you continued to fail miserably on a normal note why would someone like myself stoop so low to someone like you.

She said with venom in her voice.

Issei: I've been waiting for this in a long time.

Danny: what about Sona (cough) or koneko what would you tell them?(cough)

I said as I coughed out blood.

Rias: we will tell them you died saving Akeno from a stray devil.

My POV

The stupid part I could have done that if it happened but why me, my parents hate me, I'm being tortured in the guise of training, the only people that truly cares about me is koneko, Sona, tsubaki and her peerage.

I looked at the Neko on the floor, akeno sprayed her with a sleeping gas. She liked me, how I wished I could tell her goodbye. She told me everything about her Neko side from when she was on the run with her sister killing her master, she had feelings for me, but because akeno falsely confessed to me I was shocked that someone like her will have feelings for me, I didn't return her affections why am I so stupid.

Sona is a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes first crush, I loved her from the first day I met her, her beautiful violet eyes, her smile that actually made my heart skip a beat, I never thought someone like her would have something to do with a filthy low class since she is the heiress of the sitri clan in the underworld but at least I defeated her in chess, achievement.

Tsubaki is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and heterochromic eyes, with a violet left eye and a light brown right eye (both light brown in the anime) she was a good friend at least I got to know her, I wish I knew her more.

I saw issei.

Me: brother....

Issei: DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER, SHOULD I TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET DAD CHEATED ON MOM AND SADLY YOU WERE BORN.

My eyes widen at the truth, it explains everything, the insults the abuse, the beating, I'm a bastard.

They laughed at me as I found out the truth. Rias came and extracted the evil piece, which was a single pawn piece.